Thread: Idea: new fixer nano.

Idea: new fixer nano.

What if fixers got a nano or something that would be exectuable at only the oposite side(if your omni you can only use it on a clanner). It would sort of hack the tokeboard and let a person who changed sides keep some if not all of their tokens. Hope I explained this good enough, had a litle problem figuring out how to write this What do you guys think?

I would find that very mean. With that skill a lot of work would be 'hacked' away. I don't think that anyone wants to get his tokens hacked away.

Originally posted by Jonus
    I would find that very mean. With that skill a lot of work would be 'hacked' away. I don't think that anyone wants to get his tokens hacked away.
    Hu? hmm...

If a clanner wanted to tunr omni he could get the fixer to use the program on him so he wouldnt loose his tokens whe he changed... yeah, verry mean, or not

Jonus and I both had the same initial reaction...we thought you meant a nano to steal other people's tokens.

your idea, however, sounds nice, but has little or no practical use....maybe make a muti-million credit item for it, but don't force fixers to do it
    Muffinhunter
    200/AL 5 Clan Fixer (omg finally)
    Jadedmuffin
    81 Omni MP (on hold...man, MP's get boring fast.)
    Acknonano
    34 Clan Raidslave Doc (or at least that was the initial idea...)

Lightbulb

i would rather like to see a nao that summoned some sort of stim (drug) that could be used and buff some of ur physical skills but when effect wears off u get some dmg (the higher ql the lower dmg cuz drug is getting better ql) and maybe even a chance to stun and deal some serious injuries on a chance based on ql.

i wouldnt think it's a good idea to tap each others token then u would just get to tapping tokens as soon as u get the spell and every one would be tapped (uhh bad idea me dont wanna loose tokens)

Originally posted by Yme

If a clanner wanted to tunr omni he could get the fixer to use the program on him so he wouldnt loose his tokens whe he changed...

That would totally erradicate the penalty for changing sides.
    Not to mention that all the agents would scream 'nerf'
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

lol - u really didnt explain that clearly - most ppl on this thread missunderstood.. hmm, i like it -

but maybe person changing sides should still lose most of their tokens.. as that is the penalty - perhaps to go from a 1000 board to a 120 board would be ok.

i'll try and reword you idea (as i understand it)

Clanner player (Fred) wishes to turn Omni, but has built up a 1000 token board - they are not happy about losing all their tokens.. so Omni Fixer (Bob) who is in the guild that Fred wishes to join casts this new nano - ie Hack Token Board, as Fred swicthes sides Fred only loses 800 of his 1000 tokens instead of the usual 100% token loss that occurs when changing sides.
    Susanooh Nano-Technician
    Level 170
    Shadow Level 0
    Alien Level 2
    (Proud owner of Nullity Sphere Mk I, Mk II, Luxuary Jobe Apt. & Pet Leets) (Atlantean)
    Info
    Equip. & Imp. Layout
    Perks
    History

/born Friday November 2nd 2001

Heres one "Make me not uber" Causes grid armor and all fixer only equipment on all fixers in the area to poof and a horde of rabid mokeys attacks and kills them all.
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts