Thread: suggestion: targeting

suggestion: targeting

I suggest that when player is using healing or recovering buff or item, if set no target, the buff or item will be automatically acted on player self.

Yes, of course. The default for healing items and beneficial nanos should be the caster/user. Similarly, the default for offensive items and nanos should be the monster who is attacking you (or the closest if there is more than one).

Why Funcom insists on 'no action' as the default for every activity that requires a target escapes me.

Another point to targetting

Why on earth is it possible to debuff yourself in the first place in the lag of a crowded pvp or even pvm area it sometimes happens that i manage to root or drainmyself with my trader and its really not funny lol make debuffs not able to be executed on self no matter what

Red face

Yep, and you can nuke yourself too. You can't shoot yourself, why can you execute hostile nanos on yourself. Seems kinda odd that there is this safeguard for weapons but not for nanos. The only reason for it i could see before is casting a lame debuff like sharp object inexperience to clear a root. Now that that doesnt work and we have stims and spells to clear root they should make it impossible to cast a hostile spell on yourelf. I mean if I realllllly feel the need to kill myself i'll /terminate thank-you.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

...I like it

..haha ... It would be nice if they instead remvoed the /terminate command and did make all attacks all weapons self tageteble (did i make up a new word there?) ...I have always had difacultys explaining /terminate from a RP point of view.. =)

Besides ..see PPLs standing around shooting them selfs in the barin could be quite funny =P
    Synaptikk, Adventurer, Omni, RK-1
    Zhaga, Engineer, Omni, RK-1
    Foulplay, Agent, Omni, RK-1

KEEPER OF "ADVBOT" @ RK-1, JOIN!! (read about it)

"Moment of terror is the beginning of life" - Front242