Thread: You want a money sink? We want entertainment!

You want a money sink? We want entertainment!

Ok Funcom, if you wanted to create a money sink here's a perfect chance!

Some of use would like to take a break from the missions and fighting. We would like some ENTERTAINMENT!

Friday! Friday! Friday!

Watch Bubba the Basher fight Fred the Fighter LIVE in the Omni-E battle dome!
    1000credit entry free for adults, 500 for children under the age of 12!

Be there, be there, be there!

Have two NPCs spawn in an area and duke it out to the death. Allow gambling on the winner (maybe?) Have players purchase tickers from a vender outside, and make them like mission keys. (Disappear after the event is over.)

Even if you just made the events live on a couple days a week that would be great!

The basic tech of it all is already ingame. Just spawn two NPCs of the same level, at random classes. Have a Nanotech fight a fixer, enforcer vs MA, Doc vs adventurer. Anything goes!

Have the winner of the battle return to his/her spawn point and wait for the next opponent to spawn, then they go at it. The entire thing could turn into a championship. At the end, take the best clan fighter against the best Omni! heh

At anyrate, I think this would be a great destraction and moneysink. If you allowed gambling on the winner it would make it all that much better.

We've got bars! Now give us a Battle Dome!
    RK1
    Atrox Fixer
    Atrox make baby jesus cry =(

they already have female mud wrestling in tir
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Originally posted by Yazule
    they already have female mud wrestling in tir
    !

Where do they have that at? I've never even heard of that..
    RK1
    Atrox Fixer
    Atrox make baby jesus cry =(

Enjoy it While it Lasts
    Its near the CoT building and the whompah

ooh ooh!!!

/me heads for Tir...
    /me gotta watch out for them sentinel guards

-Mega

gambling would be the best money sink
    although, i think the towers will serve that purpose as well

kurtz
    Pre-14.6 Freshman Boycott "Toolboxau" Canada - Legend 200 - Unit Member of Reborn - Proud American and Proud Conservative

ChanOP in FC's offical #anarchyonline; visit irc.funcom.com

Some say this country's just out looking for a fight
    Well after 9/11 man I'd have to say that's right
    Have you forgetten?