Thread: sneak and names agent-whiner.....

sneak and names agent-whiner.....

maybe i am the 1001 st to tell this,but i havent seen this on the boards til now.

if you are aware of this just ignore this post.

so,beloved FC listen.....

If you sneak,which should make you invisible,and you have turned on "show all names" you see your name and guild walking above your invisible body.

so sneaking is TOTALLY useless cause everybody can see your name walking around.

pls fix this..agents suffer enough!

engies will get there deserved love and so agent is last in pvp ranking finally.

every other prof smiles if agents show up,cause its similar to a easy kill.

You nerfed us to death so we cant fight another profession with same level and have the smallest chance to win.....

so our only use is to sneak and report how the opponents are set up.
    this of cause is not possible yet.

so pls fix this.

you obviously dont want us to take part in fighting other profs,so pls give us back at least our sneaking ability to have at least some of a use for others.

thx a lot
    p.s.: yes,im crying big tears....and this is no offense against love for other profs.

i just love my agent and im deeply sad nobody can use him.
    if someone has a problem or has another opinion to the agent topic,pls /tell Factotum and i will gladly step in the arena with you.

im lvl 193...so if ya around that...give it a try to make yourself a picture.

and if somebody is outthere that has lost a duell against a same lvl agent since 14.6 and is around lvl 193...pls contact me.

Re: sneak and names agent-whiner.....

Yes sure those show all names thing are still bugged. Hell whole game are still more or less bugged in someway since the day when AO got into pay Bata stage.But dont worry they will eventualy fix it. FC needs aprox 2 pathes to more or less remove most of bugs from first path.

And as agent you never was meant to stay in first line dish out and absorb damage from real combat profs. But since this game are far from what ppl have been prommised from the start. You, me and everyone else are stuck with only monster killing. IMO giving you XP reward for sneaking thru whole missions without geting spotted are just right but FC think other way.

But most of all i liked this part.
    Originally posted by Factotum

engies will get there deserved love and so agent is last in pvp ranking finally.
    LOL I wonder if you really belive in what you saying.
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

no need to wonder ....yes i belive in it.

or was your answer aimed on "deserved"?

you think you dont deserve some love like this....?

http://www.biggfoo.com/pvp.txt

so no special attacks and roots against engies anymore....
    whats left for agents?

hmm..let me think...nothing?

yes i belive engies will kick my ass after this has gone live!

Arrow

So... figure out who is best at kicking engies' asses and make sure you have one along...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Talking Ahhhh...Ain't Love grand

All I can say is it's about time engies got some lovin'.

So you can't root us and our pets and shoot us to death from a safe distance anymore (or as often as you did in the past).

And how is this suppose to make me feel sorry for you.

As an engineer I have avoided PvP because of outrageous advantages such as these being given to one class over another. So now that the playing field will be evened out a bit all I got to say is...

"Eat your heart out!"

Dominaetryx
    Vini, Vidi, Vici, Vino...I came, I saw, I conquered, then I had a glass of wine.

T-shirts are available in the lobby for a nominal fee...get yours now...supplies are limited.

i said: you deserve it!

???
    what are you talking about?

Woot, I am an invible name, dooh, this have to be fixed asap!
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.