Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Non-nodrop Yalmaha?

I think that, as the new yalms are coming, we should have the possibility to trade or give the old yalms ONCE ...

What is the problem about having them to be NODROP in tradebooth then? What the hell, why not just half the value of them in the tradebooth, BUT LETS US BE ABLE TO SELL IT!

I might just be greedy (no wonder with the name) but I don't like to delete that nice Yal I just found, just because I already got one. Its stupid and dumb that you cant sell it in the yal-booth at least. About the money sink, come ON! They aint that much worth, and with the new towers and yals, we are going to NEED the money, but nono...of course we have to use a couple of month playing just to get the money for a new yal...used car sale? no mam, no here...sorry.
    I might be rattling about something that those people WITH money think is lame to talk about, but some of us is playing the game for fun, and don't want to go totally-money hunting for weeks, just to get a new bunch of pixels and the 'respect' of having 'one of the new yals'...Yes, there is people who got lot of money, but think of this: How many Yals do you actually find? Not so many that you can make a living of it, thats for sure. So money sink? The yals gets sold and they are gone...people have to BUY a new one... The people who sold it suddenly got a bit more money, whooaaa! Good for them, but they don't have another 20 yals in the backpack which they can sell and be wildly rich...

*phew*

Okay, end of rattle ahh...that felt good...now I don't have to sacrifice that leet to the mutant God of bugs.
    Jack "McGreed" McReed, Fixer
    Member of Rage-Driven Pacifists
    "If life is just a dream, no wonder I keep drinking coffee..."

If you read the thread links I posted you will have noticed the suggestion to add a new flag : NOTRADE

NODROP = Can't drop ( surprise ! )
    NOTRADE = Cant trade or sell

NODROP+NOTRADE would work like NODROP does alone today.

However marking a Yalm NODROP but not NOTRADE would mean you cannot lose it or drop it, but you can sell it and trade it.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Id like to see, cars and Yalms sellable to the VENDOR or NPCS. Would mean upgrading wouldnt be a total loss on money. Plus I could see the extras I already have.

One of the reasons Yalms and Kodiaks and other vehicles are nodrop, is at one time they were a rare find in chests.

Nothing more exciting than to find a ql24 Yalm in a chest.

Balance issues when being able to trade your low ql yalms to a lower character. Who wants to see a lvl 8 character in a YALM? It restrict some of the distance you can go for missions. Living Armor quest would be sooooo easy to get the pieces with no fear of dieing on the trip there.

My thoughts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12