Thread: Suggestions for next patch

Suggestions for next patch

Please do something about the ghost damage. It got worse with the latest patch.

I love the way the special attacks now work when they say they will. Please sync the mob's death with the damage too.

One more thing, would it be possible for LD players to come back as team members? Having to find your team again can be problematic -- and at worse it can cost you boss XP.

-Blaik

One problem I see with LD team members being automatically enlisted back in the team is if the team had recruited a new member in the mean time. I've been on several teams where people have LD'd, and after 5 minutes of waiting, we recruit a new person.

Another problem is that teams cannot recruit if a member is engaged in a fight. So the code to add an LD player would have to circumvent this check.

There are probably other issues too.

I'm not suggesting that these problems can't be overcome, rather, I'm suggesting that it could be more complex than it might initially appear.

that would be easy: simply you'll get a message the player has ld'ed and your team will still be full until a set time goes by or they come back and leave.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco