Thread: Patch brought one good thing( armor )

Patch brought one good thing( armor )

check it tempaz in his new Armor

http://www.wright.edu/~willis.17/symb.jpg

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/aod...sp?AOID=164998

theres a link to the body armor

-BW

PS: want to see shot of the new fixer armor, especially the head

when you upgrade graft armor, does it boost the ql on it?

any handy man/woman that knows?
    /Comfortyou

Tha Doc Squad Commander of Wen-Tzu Enclave

My trader

I made some CAS yesterday, but the graft pieces was 200 so I dunno. The Superstabilized liquid that you need in the process can be lower than 200 though. The ones I used was 189.
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

DAAAAAMN that armour looks AWSOME!!! simply awsome.

Talking

Now that is a cool looking armour
    Proud member of Circle G.
    We solve your problems on Rubi-Ka 1.(if the price is right)

cool they made armor to honour the good ol´ Clan Anarchist Syndicate... :P
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

tested it on ql 70-100 armor - the ql was not boosted at that level

Got my helm on. its sweet. Lives up to our name
    Toadman538 - 196 Soldier
    President of CAS

awesome armor named after an awesome guild
    maybe I'm a bit biased ;P
    Killrmeta
    Veteran of Synergy Factor
    lvl 220!!!!11one MP Diety - Player since 2001

Boards are slow as hell today.. but anyway.

I heartily disagree, I think the patch brought a LOT of good things, the only bad thing it brought was the pet mobs (which as we speek are being tweeked) and a few, albeit crappy, MA attack nerfs.

CAS Symbiotic is AWESOME, it is also INCREADABLY cheap to make, well, accept for the nuggets which are currently selling for upwards of 100k per QL right now... which is b-****. They wouldn't sell for NEARLY that if people like Superslang started buying them for millions of credits. You know not everyone is an extremely high lvl tradeskill profession with hundreds of millions of credits to blow!

At any rate, the same, well similar, process is used to make Metallic Mantis, which looks even cooler IMHO. Luckely I'm one of the only people in the game who knows how to make it, MUAHAHA. Unlucky for me, it requires notum, which I can't HOPE to afford to buy off another player. I asked one guy who was selling 2 QL120 notum nuggets, he wanted 70m for them.

Oh well hopefully if some of you rich high lvl tradeskillers would do us 'lowbies' a favor and stop paying millions of credits for stuff commonly found around rubika, and sells in stores for no more then a few k.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Originally posted by Fion
    Boards are slow as hell today.. but anyway.

I heartily disagree, I think the patch brought a LOT of good things, the only bad thing it brought was the pet mobs (which as we speek are being tweeked) and a few, albeit crappy, MA attack nerfs.

CAS Symbiotic is AWESOME, it is also INCREADABLY cheap to make, well, accept for the nuggets which are currently selling for upwards of 100k per QL right now... which is b-****. They wouldn't sell for NEARLY that if people like Superslang started buying them for millions of credits. You know not everyone is an extremely high lvl tradeskill profession with hundreds of millions of credits to blow!

At any rate, the same, well similar, process is used to make Metallic Mantis, which looks even cooler IMHO. Luckely I'm one of the only people in the game who knows how to make it, MUAHAHA. Unlucky for me, it requires notum, which I can't HOPE to afford to buy off another player. I asked one guy who was selling 2 QL120 notum nuggets, he wanted 70m for them.

Oh well hopefully if some of you rich high lvl tradeskillers would do us 'lowbies' a favor and stop paying millions of credits for stuff commonly found around rubika, and sells in stores for no more then a few k.
    shouldn't be to hard to figure out, I bet you combine notum nuggets with elite armor am I right?

Can anyone make me some of this armour? Around QL135 ?
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

heh

now that you mentioned the mantis armor, its pretty obvious how its made from lookin at the database.

-BW

I didn't see any clan only req in the database.
    Can Omni wear it? Or is there any omni equivilant?
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’