Thread: Can someone recommend a good place to level for a level 11 MA and Fixer combo?

Can someone recommend a good place to level for a level 11 MA and Fixer combo?

Me and my wife leveled to 11 outside Galaway Castle on nightholwers etc and now need to move onto something more difficult. Could someone tell me where we can fight some reds that would give us good exp and at the same time a challenge without being to hard.

Also please give a few basic directions on how to get there we are new to the world of AO. Like what porters to go in etc...

Thanks alot in advance.

I started as a nuetral and hunted outside of Newland. The furthur you get from the city, the harder the mobs get. whompa trade, icc, newland

You can check out the Subway dungeon outside of Rome. Take the Whom-Pahs through Galway-Trade-Entertainment-Rome and head east out of the city. Find the subway entrance between the two gates.

You two are stoked. When you get to lvl 22ish. Abandon Omni territory and wompa to NL Desert and save. Then run to the Rhino Cockpit (look for it on map, can't rmember which way from wompa, someone help here). Regardless, there is awesome hunting there. Very easy to pick up a team as alot of clanners hang there. There is a save point and just back through the tunnel you will run through are some basic supplies (ammo, med kits, etc.)

Bottom line, the high light of the game can be found here. You will pick up 10+ lvls just hunting this place. And of course, it's exciting
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!

Im having trouble finding the Subway =/
    Reynaldo "Monilith" Griffel
    Omni-Tek
    RK1