Originally posted by TheDeacon/Xcelsius

I'm american.....and I agree with the comments you made about America. Please leave off the "white" part, as even though I am african american, it's no better to bash caucasians than it is to bash African Americans.

But yeah, Bush is a war mongering, hype boosting idiot. That's not my opinion, that's a fact! All the Bushes have been good for are bombing third world countries, pissing off the rest of the world and making Americans targets for the next world war...

Oh wait, this was about the General's right hand wasn't it? oops.
Wow. Self-hate. Was quite common in the 90's. Now not so fashionable.

There is no perfect country. We, as citizens, sure don't know all of the facts. Bush, whether you like him or not, is doing some things right. As always, the truth lies somewhere in the middle; rarely does it live in the extreme.

I'm an American. I gave 4 years of my life to defend that title. Be judgemental all you want, I still am proud of this country, and I'd wager many others are too.

I'd like to know, other than isolationism, just how do you deal with people who say they want to kill you because you're not of their religion. No easy answer.