Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whos the richest?

Holy crap! How are you guys getting so rich? Give me some tips .

My 70 Fixer has 1.5m on him.. has had about 5m tops when I bought my yalm. Perhaps the creds start rolling in bigtime or something around 100? lol.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

You've got nothing.

Nikki Dial tells you what's up at http://www.hackersquest.org/boards/v....php?t=2837... Not only the richest, but by far the coolest! 13k in real money is a lot more than a few hundred million credits.

That thread was priceless! ROFL!

OMG.. THIS GAME .. I can't put words to it..

lol

insane
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

2.1million..
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

209 Pre-Nerf Freedom Arms 3927 Ranging from ql 2-112
    Toadman538 - 196 Soldier
    President of CAS

me...duh...
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Believe me, you can earn quite a bit of credits. My brother gave me 5 mill when he had only 10 mill left. I thought he was carzy for giving me half his credits, not that I need that much anyway. In less than a week, he was back up to 200 mill. One item netted him 181 mill. If he does it, then a lot of others are too.

On a side note about Ebay sales:

I play a MUD called Gemstone III and a player there makes on average $100,000/yr and was featured in the Wall Street Journal earlier in the year. He does it by buying up inactive accounts and then going through their items and then sells what is rare. Inactive is an account that went into default or the player hasn't activated the account for a certain amount of years. Simutronics won't balk at it because they make money from all the inactive accounts he buys up. It's a fine line, and when money talks, companies listen. What for that to happen in AO too.

LvL 199 nt. 220,989 credits...Literally. Does that make me the pooriest of all high level players?

Originally posted by Noda
    me...duh...
    you... wish?
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

I'm in a great org - that's all I need, I've got about 1.6 mill in creds to keep up with rechargers/treatments, the rest goes to the guildbank

Re: You've got nothing.

Originally posted by Captain *BLEEEEEP*
    Nikki Dial tells you what's up at http://www.hackersquest.org/boards/v....php?t=2837... Not only the richest, but by far the coolest! 13k in real money is a lot more than a few hundred million credits.
    amazing... 13k $!!!
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

The only reason I've got 15m is that I won a contest for 20...

PJDez, any idea what he sold for 181m?
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by PJDez
    Believe me, you can earn quite a bit of credits. My brother gave me 5 mill when he had only 10 mill left. I thought he was carzy for giving me half his credits, not that I need that much anyway. In less than a week, he was back up to 200 mill. One item netted him 181 mill. If he does it, then a lot of others are too.

On a side note about Ebay sales:

I play a MUD called Gemstone III and a player there makes on average $100,000/yr and was featured in the Wall Street Journal earlier in the year. He does it by buying up inactive accounts and then going through their items and then sells what is rare. Inactive is an account that went into default or the player hasn't activated the account for a certain amount of years. Simutronics won't balk at it because they make money from all the inactive accounts he buys up. It's a fine line, and when money talks, companies listen. What for that to happen in AO too.

OMG, I used to play gemstone 3 on AOL when it was free. Too bad I had crap on my guy, my arm was lopped off in a fight and my sweet sword was taken. Too bad you can't dismember in current MMORPGs.

Originally posted by Garv
    sorry, I own u all. Pre nerf SUnburst MK III ql 171...highest on server. Price of it?....Priceless =D
    arg...no wonder u beat my ass in mort...grr
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Originally posted by Garv
    sorry, I own u all. Pre nerf SUnburst MK III ql 171...highest on server. Price of it?....Priceless =D
    Better sell it quick, cuz it's comming back!
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Originally posted by Wo "Caol" Ha
    Better sell it quick, cuz it's comming back!
    See what I posted 25. october? People should start to listen to me. Grr!
    Last edited by Caol; Nov 1st, 2002 at 08:59:10.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12