Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your expectations for Halloween

I want to see toilet paper all over the Council of Truth.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

I expect to see an complete bug fix and balancing of all the classes, as well as removing any need for camping rare items and loot. Then setting the entire planet (cept cities) to 25% gas level and haveing real guild wars going on with tanks and airstrikes and artilery attacks from the notum cannons we pointed to Tir.

or maybe not.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

i want a pony. hmm wait that is xmas =)
    Proud member of TAG
    Zedtheknife - Keeper Equip
    Weapons I use on Zedtheknife
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zed "Doczed" Dabucho Equip
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

In zoltan, we have 6 christmases

RK-1 Brutenater

Originally posted by MissMaul
    I want to see toilet paper all over the Council of Truth.
    Can I help ya putting it on the building?
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Yea

hope thay will do something.....
    Ianetk-----94 Enf RK1
    Fethd-------59 MP RK1-dead
    Soloes------55 Eng RK1-dead

Originally posted by Intrepid
    I doubt we will see anything last halloween has proven to be a isolated event.
    wow, look who woke up on the wrong side of the lag this morning :P

Halloween.

Yeah previous halloween was pretty crappy.

Hacked pills of false profession scattered everywhere, which are deleted November 1.

A face slot item that ratches your face selection some random number to the left or right. The change should be in the face item, not a permanent change.

shoulder slot item that randomly changes your visible gender/breed setting.

24 hours with paper OT armor. Looks like OT, wears like OT, protects like paper. Wearable by clan and neutral.

Actually, TPing the CoT building makes a lot of sense...if the clanners are the ones allowed to do it. (After all, since the council just up and dissappeared, we shouldn't be too happy with them.)

The ocassional guard that has a rather...lupine...face.

Mobs that are (a.) somewhat transparent, and (b.) have collission turned off, and (c.) don't even make a pretense of avoiding walls and other obsticles. If they aggro, and could only be fought effectively with nano's, and dimach, that'd be okay, (I'd be running, but it'd still be okay.)

If after dying, you respawned as normal, but next to your body, without any ability to click on anything, UNTIL you zoned, and with collision turned off, and somewhat transparent, that'd be great. (I'd suicide to play around as a ghost.)

A 24 hour cease-fire to enjoy the holiday. You can walk into omni-ent without fear of attack.

A 24 hour scalp hunt to celebrate the holiday. You can't even expect to walk outside of Tir without fear of attack. One or the other.

STORYLINE.

Every merchant mob looking like a notable NPC, or NPC class. (All the clanner merchants "dressed" as Phillip Ross, all the OT merchants "dressed" as Henry Radiman, all the neutral merchants "dressed" as Rhinomen. Named to match.)

New animated chapters.

Failed Experiments everywhere.

And finally, STORYLINE.

I'd like an Uncle Pumpkinhead head I could keep after killing him. I'd like to be able to wear the head as a helmet too.
    "This town needs an enema!" The Joker, Jack Nicholson.

" I think I'll perplex him with my slowball" Bugs Bunny

/me hugs his childhood memory

i am gonna soooooo go down & kick nelebs ass on halloween!
    how the tides have changed over a year mr...

i think i'd be quite content with some little novelty change to the world, i like the npc idea, but something like the christmas leets would be very cool IMO
    Field Marshal Londino, lvl 220
    Cutting through the forest of reason
    Veteran of Forsaken
    Former Soldier Professional

Silly doc thingy Londina, lvl 175+
    She needs tokens dont ya know.

Originally posted by Sean Roach
    Hacked pills of false profession scattered everywhere, which are deleted November 1.

A face slot item that ratches your face selection some random number to the left or right. The change should be in the face item, not a permanent change.

shoulder slot item that randomly changes your visible gender/breed setting.

24 hours with paper OT armor. Looks like OT, wears like OT, protects like paper. Wearable by clan and neutral.

Actually, TPing the CoT building makes a lot of sense...if the clanners are the ones allowed to do it. (After all, since the council just up and dissappeared, we shouldn't be too happy with them.)

The ocassional guard that has a rather...lupine...face.

Mobs that are (a.) somewhat transparent, and (b.) have collission turned off, and (c.) don't even make a pretense of avoiding walls and other obsticles. If they aggro, and could only be fought effectively with nano's, and dimach, that'd be okay, (I'd be running, but it'd still be okay.)

If after dying, you respawned as normal, but next to your body, without any ability to click on anything, UNTIL you zoned, and with collision turned off, and somewhat transparent, that'd be great. (I'd suicide to play around as a ghost.)

A 24 hour cease-fire to enjoy the holiday. You can walk into omni-ent without fear of attack.

A 24 hour scalp hunt to celebrate the holiday. You can't even expect to walk outside of Tir without fear of attack. One or the other.

STORYLINE.

Every merchant mob looking like a notable NPC, or NPC class. (All the clanner merchants "dressed" as Phillip Ross, all the OT merchants "dressed" as Henry Radiman, all the neutral merchants "dressed" as Rhinomen. Named to match.)

New animated chapters.

Failed Experiments everywhere.

And finally, STORYLINE.
    Someone please hire this man.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Talking

I am on to you...

You know you can't hide!
    Formrider - Lvl 73 Crat

Nahadra - Lvl 55 doc

Unfitrider - Lvl 101 Shade

Achiever 66%
    Explorer 66%
    Killer 40%
    Socializer 26%

dang now im on the Uncle Pumpkinhead hunt myself ...

Cause you can't hide from the Powers of the Epicine

You're going down Like .... A .... Punk...
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Originally posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead
    Mwa-ha-ha-ha!
    Any idea how many of you ive roasted into pie?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

According to Kenlon in a post on the World of Rubi-Ka board, titled 'Ow!', something or someone dropped 3k of AoE damage on a group of people in Omni-Ent.

Let the games begin.

Now, where was my pumpkin pie again?
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Originally posted by Uncle Pumpkinhead
    Mwa-ha-ha-ha!
    Even as narked as I am at the moment I do have to say that THAT was cool!
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Bring back the pumkin MOBs!
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12