Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do you level?

I level because EVERY level is AO is a reward. Occasionally there is that nano that catches your eye that prompts you to level quickly to attain it, but for the most part you are able to use new gear and or formula just about every instance that you have leveled a few times. This level limit game Funcom is playing will make AO just like all the other exp treadmill games out there right now. Another reason that I level is because there is no reward for staying at the same level. If there were perhaps some sort of activity (besides currently pointless pvp) that would reward staying at the same level then characters wouldn’t be in such a hurry to advance.
    "Look closely at those who wish to define good and evil, for they will often disguise cruelty and avarice as the perpetuation of their so-called righteousness"

good levels to stay at:
    74-for pvp
    112-blitz or calm ql 200 missions
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Too be able to cast Kin of Tarrasque(Level req 195) 25 levels after meeting the requirement.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

usually because I haven't got myself stupidly killed lately (soloing a red boss, and stopping paying attention because someone I haven't seen in ages comes on and I want to chat. Hello Mr reclaim ) and so have somehow managed to gain enough xp to level.

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Because unlike most of the MMOGs I've tried out there (excepting for UO) I feel like I can actually accomplish something or get somewhere with AO. I can actually level, which feels nice because I'm not very good at powergaming or whatever and just play.

For instance those dreaded Mantezes in Galway County aren't so dreaded anymore to me. THAT's cool to me.

And I always like to just pick a direction and run and see how far I get and see what new creature I can get killed by. Levelling helps me get farther and farther. Saw my first winged flying nasties just the other day in fact shortly before they gacked me. w00t!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12