Thread: New Yalms are great but look sooo.....

Arrow New Yalms are great but look sooo.....

Yes, they look so masculine... I mean when in a yalm we look all the same... With the new yalm design we will be able to buy our according to our tastes. But my character game is a girl, and i want a Yalm that suit my girl character tastes.

I would love a Barbie style Pink-White yalm with flowers painted ... That way everyone could see my char is a girl and will buff me for free while chating at tir grid.

Well.. just my tought..

"Yes, i want a Pink yalm with flowers on it"
    .................................................. ..Sign Here

Graby

thats rather scary actually.
    but i reckon that after they have done a couple new skins for yalms theyll do quite a few more. Infact it may very well be possible to change your yalm skin atm anyway, only problem is the other players wouldnt see it or it would just crash, im not sure though.
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2

The customizable yalm will likely let you do something similar. From the looks of it and the video, it looks like the yalms have 2 different colors (top and sides) as well as the possibility for a fancy decal of some kind. I'm sure one of the decals or more will be made for women. I don't know bout flowers all over it, but something feminine .
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

mmm I can see it now, an yalm with pink flowers, birds and bees dropping of an atrox enforcer going berserk and killing 10 people in 2h0 single handedly... yupp, would be cool
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"