Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ian Warr and 4 other guys... Mission impossible?

Octo, I see what you're saying. It would be pretty hard to keep the blinds up in that case.

Just out of curiosity, though, how much would the attack of Ian and the others be reduced? It would be cool if their hits were reduced to something small. Has anyone seen the reductions or tested it?

Question

how kom all the peps i se saying he kan be kild at the 1s if not sen try lol to thos of u ho yhinks he kan be kild as he is now go ther and try befor u say enything mor

Well, its very difficult to guess the ATK of Ian Warr but what Ive seen in screenshots he hits for 4k-5k. Ian uses this weapon.

Assumptions:
    Ian is lvl 300 and uses a ql300 of that weapon.
    I will assume that what Ian hits have 5k AC.
    Ian hits for 4500 dmg average after armor check.

Scenario 1:

The attack skill modifier slope is set to 25% dmg increase per 133 points of skill.

Results in Ian getting an ATK of 2500. Too high?

Scenario 2:

The attack skill modifier slope is set to 25% dmg increase per 125 points of skill.

This would result in giving Ian an ATK of 2350. Which sounds abit high, even for a lvl300 boss.

Scenario 3:

The attack skill modifier slope is set to 25% dmg increase per 100 points of skill.

This resluts in an ATK of 1900. Maybe more right?

Scenario 4:

The attack skill modifier slope is set to 25% dmg increase per 75 points of skill. (I don't think this is right. 75 is too low)

This results in an ATK of 1450. Too low....

Results:

So, I would guess an ATK of 1900 on Ian. The best engineer aura decreases ATK with 1090 points, which would bring Ian down to 810 ATK. With 810 ATK and an attack skill slope of 25% per 100 points of skill, Ian would hit for 2400 on average. Still VERY hurtful for anyone.

However, if we say that he has only 890 atk after the aura sticks he would very seldom hit a GA4 fixer. So a small change to the aura so that it wouldnt break so easily, you could have tons of GA4 fixers pounding him without getting hit. But that raises another question; Where do you find 50+ GA4 fixers? Theres a reason why GA4 costs 400-500m on the open market.

Evaluation based on weapeval.xls by Eric Hixson
    Octo - eqp

Atlanteans Legendary Teddybear wielding engineer and author of Click

Get the all new SK/XP Calculator and find out when you will DING!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123