Thread: Sports

Sports

A cool concept but hard to make would be sports, and much like orginizations, you could have teams and leagues that fit into the story. It would be quite hard though, first you ahve to think of a cool inovatave sport (nobody wants to play soccer on AO)a good example of this would be final fantasy 10's blitz ball, it would also be hard to figure out how it works because you have many thing to wory about such as lag, FPS, and variouse other user options...but still I think its a cool idea

"nobody wants to play soccer on AO"

whoa whoa whoa, why not?

well a sport would be pretty cool but it won't happen heh

something like SOCCER would be fun, with a rollerrat as the ball heh
    Kukulza proud unit member of Storm!!! - Equip - Perks
    Kuzap

K.U.K.U.L.Z.A.: Kinetic Upgraded Knight Used for Learning and Zealous Assassination

\m/ \m/

well i mean cmon if you could choose between Soccer and like something realy cool and inovated why pick soccer? if you wana play soccer THAT much you can play it in real life but a inovated sport involving hovering or something to the effect would be not possable in real life

Just make it like soccer.

But in a 0% zone.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Enough Said

edit: thought better of it

If it's not soccer it could be a kind of speedball
    Rey Ashblead Peasley, Fixer on RK2, Main character, puller and bank for alts

If you have any message, please pm me or contact Ashblead ingame.

how about some future version of Handegg?

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Seems like Unreal Tournament would be a popular sport in the AO galaxy, somehow. =)

Anyway- I think soccer would be cool.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Thumbs up not soccer

Make "Kick the leet"

Wink Game

Can we implement some sort of trading card game into AO

Like the tripletriadx ff8 card game . Cards will appear as item rewards and stuff and then you can play in special buildings . This WOULD invent a whole new AO subculture if it was implemented

Triple Triad? You mean the "play any random card in any random place because you'll never understand the rules and even when you think you do they'll only chnage anyway" game in Final Fantasy?

Heh- but I think that's a a kick ass idea, Reaperman. Cards seem pretty straight forward, and it'd add a ton of depth. Especially if your character actually held some cards while playing. =)
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Instead of makeing sports maybe they should add some real content for the game so we have something to do eh?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Er...Sports = Content..

And SWEET. Add a leetball game with 0% suppression and xp and cash rewards and I'm sold.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by Centurion3
    Instead of makeing sports maybe they should add some real content for the game so we have something to do eh?
    I'm going to assume you were joking, because that doesn't make any sense.

Lightbulb

Cards could be given as mission rewards , and there should be npcs to play if no-one else wants to play with you

card game

yes I like the card game idea and as much as it sounds kinda stupid it could kinda be like yugio where the arenas make holographic images of the card...thatd be cool

Cards would totally rock. Imagine everyone rolling over the General Keahler Card that the level 200 boss dropped
    It would be awesome, definently add alot of depth to the game.