Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is best armor?

wow the forums beacon warp works... now if the engie team beacon warp would work...
    Last edited by Kaliopious (old); Oct 10th, 2002 at 15:05:35.

Oh, one more thing. I did do a little bit of research, and found the most popular, and "best" suits of armor are either Corona Mk II or Servants of eight.

Corona being the easiest to equip of the two (requires level 146 I believe), and also giving an added 140 health with each piece. Also, Servants of eight Gives great evades, which are vital in higher level pvp.

Just thought I would actually give a strait and clean answer to the question that was asked in the first place =)

trust me monago, if you knew what kind of weasle colinlh really is you'd want to tell em off like the rest of RK1.

Originally posted by Svpernaut
    trust me monago, if you knew what kind of weasle colinlh really is you'd want to tell em off like the rest of RK1.
    Don't forget RK-2!!!

He tweaks me off without even being on the same dimension.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

If he bothers to camp SD, Mk2 is the best option at 147.
    If not, Omni-pol, primus, flower, bio-mech and nano has close to the same ac modifier. Used to be a good site with a table showing ac modifiers on all armor pieces, cant find it anymore.

Oh, and if u have the creds (and someone to make it for u) Carbonum is good too.
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Hmmm, I haven't seen him, or herd of him on rubi-ka 1. But I'll go on your word, and consider him an ass of all maginutes. And...... I won't have any contact with him, wheather it be talking, in a team or trading =P.

hows that? lol

Re: Re: Re: What is best armor?

Originally posted by Inik/Jerrakean

prolly off ian warr and his buds, theyre all wearing it
    ian warr is wearing green armor. azure reveries armor is blue. i know because i have two pieces.
    President of Midnight Reveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12