Thread: Personalizing armour

Personalizing armour

K,

I am Back in Black, pure black, Nano armour black.

There are alot of us. Except for my fetish for summoned weapons, you could not pick me out of a crowd.

I would like to see a couple of personalization slots on visible armour. This way you could add in personality touches so you could tell people apart visually even if they change armour, or have simular armour with other people.

These slots may or may not have any combat differences, but would allow you to be destinct.

I would suggest
    Armbands
    necklaces
    scarves
    armour paint (like tattoes)

do other people have an idea how we could personalize armour without destroying what we have?
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Smile Want to see this

I'd really love to see the ability to look cool whilst fighting, and not be canned from head to toe in armour plates. Perhaps expanding the Ion Cloak range to give excellent armour bonuses, but not allowing it to stack with other armour types so you could wear normal clothing underneath would be a way to do it. I still never got why crats would want to wear armour in the office, you'd think it got hot and sweaty enough if you were only wearing a suit