Thread: State of the Entertainment Industry Meeting

State of the Entertainment Industry Meeting

Recently, there has been a great deal of tension surrounding the entertainment community on Rubi-Ka. There are missunderstandings and miscommunications up the wazzoo!!

That being said, I would like to invite anyone interested to join us Saturday, October 5th at 6pm est, At the Bronto Burger cafe in Newland (right next to Neuters R Us) to have a discussion on the current state of the industry.

Please RSVP to let us know that you will be in attendance. (Aktrezve@yahoo.com) There are many kinks to be ironed out. No one wishes to destroy, compete, or hurt anyone.. as you will find out in this meeting. We are all here to offer our talents to the community of Rubi-Ka. Let's do it as a team.

- Aktrez
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

I can't speak for the whole organization, but I would point out that Saturday evening, every member of Devil's Advocate will be hard at work, making final preperations to rock Baboons to the foundation. I'm sure you realize all the hard work that goes into these events, so I'm also sure you understand why it may be unlikely that we send a representative, if this meeting remains scheduled for Saturday.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Again, schedualing becomes a conflict. I had hoped that schedualing it at 6pm would give you enough time to make the meeting (as it will not last more than 1n hour) and still have time to run back to Babs to prepare for the party. I'll look at my schedual again and seewhat I can come up with..... Thanks for the heads up.
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Times have changed to 4pm EST, hope u all can attend

"Recently, there has been a great deal of tension surrounding the entertainment community on Rubi-Ka. There are missunderstandings and miscommunications up the wazzoo!!"

Oooh...not tension in the entertainment community. I had the distinct impression that the Dust Brigade and the clans were a bit more of a tension maker. Guess i was dead wrong...the tension in the entertainment community is what's really important for the well being of Omni-tek citizens.

Three words...For god's sake....

Nevver notes that the state doesn't appear to exist.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner