Thread: Vixen Radio Schedule: Sept 30th - Oct 6th

Vixen Radio Schedule: Sept 30th - Oct 6th

Our first debut was a complete sucess, Id like to say thanks to The Masonic Templars aswell as they definatly partied the night away with our DJ's

Here is this weeks and first ever Schedule for Vixen Radio. Enjoy

Date: __________Time: ______ DJ: _______ Location:
    [Color=<red>]Monday Sep 30th 6pm est[/color] ____ [Color=<white>]DJ Tenchi[/color] __ Rompa Bar

[Color=<red>]Wednesday Oct 2nd 6pm est[/color] __ [Color=<white>]DJ Tenchi[/color] __ Rompa Bar

[Color=<red>]Saterday Oct 5th 6pm est[/color] ____ [Color=<white>]DJ Roxxor[/color] __ Rompa Bar

[Color=<red>]Sunday Oct 6th 8pm est[/color] _____ [Color=<white>]DJ Aktrez[/color] __ Rompa Bar --- Canceld Due to Bad Weather
    Last edited by Saphire "Sakuraz" Vixen; Oct 2nd, 2002 at 18:16:45.

Thumbs up

I'd like to say thank you Sakura, and all members of Vixen Ent. for such a lovely party. You guys do such a wonderful job. After a hard days work at Omni-Reform, I need to relax, and can't think of a better way then with all the fine people of Vixen.

I've attached your eflyer to our weekly bulletin, so you'll probably see more of us next time. Thanks again, oh and you guys have some of the best coffee in Omni.
    Trevor "Kommizar" Goodchild
    Bureaucrat and a
    Board of Director of
    The Masonic Templars

Thanks, that means so much to me and the DJ's

Hope you and the rest of your org can make the shows. And to everyone else, Were gonna have FUN!!

Cool

Yes, you hard core Omni Party goers, Stop by Rompas and support local music!
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Aktrez's Show has been moved so it doesn't comflict with DA's party, we wish them the best.

Bear with us folks... we realize there are overlaps in the scheduals with other guilds an shows. We are still in the process of finding a schedual that EVERYONE can enjoy and appreciate. Without stepping on toes.

Just stay tuned.
    Shalon "Aktrez" Joor
    ~*~ Director of Vixen Entertainment~*~
    Manger of the Rompa Bar, Omni-Ent.

Aktrez's show has now been canceld. If you want to hear more about it please forward your questions to me. Thank you
    Last edited by Saphire "Sakuraz" Vixen; Oct 5th, 2002 at 16:25:21.

Make sure you join us at the Bar for Roxxor's show 2night before the DA's Party. Roxxor will be drumming out tunes to listen to to prepare yourself for the big party at Baboons.

Enjoy ^.^