Thread: New unique mob discovered?

New unique mob discovered?

I've never heard talk of him;

"Warmaster spinesnapper the ruthless". He looks like a huge Rhinoman, cons green to me at level 92, and has an advent-style reflect shield on.

He's surrounded by 10 or so rhinomen matriarchs, who will aggro when he does, and he's very aggro.

You can find him at 1121x984 in Varmint Woods. He didn't drop anything when I killed him.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

What you found was one of the new dynacamps. There are several threads that collect lists, so maybe post this there. Also, it was supposed to drop boss loot. The patch today I guess is fixing that. I happen to collect all the dynacamp coords so thanks for this info.
    • Shenhiroko: Martial Artist: RK1-OmniTek: Entropy Dawn Org
    • Codewitch: Nano Technician: RK1-Clan
    Main Profession: Explorer of Rubi-Ka
    Latest News:My NT is dual wielding Leet dolls until I can find Fazeka Crystal...Phear the Leets!

No problem

I place the boss mob at level 78-82 ish. The matriarchs are a piece of cake.

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Originally posted by Shenhiroko
    I happen to collect all the dynacamp coords so thanks for this info.
    I'd like to see that list any chance of posting it up?
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

I dont know kissysuzuki, its all handwritten and I would have to type it up...

About 2/3rds of the dynacamps on my list I found myself, I just basically explore for hours in my yalm, park above a dynacamp boss, select him, hit F9, and copy the info and add notes. Sometimes if I am feeling extra lucky I park my yalm and go solo the whole dynacamp.

I have thought about typing it up and posting it tho, maybe I will...someday...
    Last edited by Codewitch; Oct 3rd, 2002 at 11:48:34.
    • Shenhiroko: Martial Artist: RK1-OmniTek: Entropy Dawn Org
    • Codewitch: Nano Technician: RK1-Clan
    Main Profession: Explorer of Rubi-Ka
    Latest News:My NT is dual wielding Leet dolls until I can find Fazeka Crystal...Phear the Leets!