Thread: Advanced Standard Bureaucrat Suit

Question Advanced Standard Bureaucrat Suit

This seems like the right forum for this. So, I'm a little agent man. But oh, how I long to look sexah in the crat suit... soooo, looking in AO's database, I find this:
    Advanced Standard Bureaucrat Suit

Note: Visual Profession: Crat
    Not the Standard Clans Administration Suit, OT Standard Executive Secretary Suit, or Universal Office Worker Suit suits.

So, do these really exist in-game, or are they stored in the same place as quality 400 Vision Enhancers?
    Last edited by Purestyle; Oct 2nd, 2002 at 18:17:54.
    So, I showed her my dictionary to show her
    the words that I know, not quite desiring to,
    and how loquacious I can be when I set my
    mind down to it. But she wasn't impressed.
    Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!
    She wasn't impressed at all.

caduceus

Yes they exist in game, the lab director in foremand dungeon drops a sealed order for the suite. Then u modify the sealed order and it becomes the finished crat suite.

Take a look Here for more details on how to make the sealed order into the suite.

The Crat Suit

If I were you I would check out the many threads on the subject in the crat forum. To give you a quick and dirty answer, find and kill the "Lab Director" in the Foreman's Static Dungeon.

Good luck!
    -Dono
    Proud Member of The Renaissance

You are talking about Standard Clans Administration Suit, OT Standard Executive Secretary Suit, and Universal Office Worker Suit... those all require proffesion: crat. This is a different suit. It only requires Visual Profession: Crat, and covers all AC's.

I am talking about Advanced Standard Bureaucrat Suit. Is there just a different step you take to get that? Or does it just nor exist?
    Last edited by Purestyle; Oct 3rd, 2002 at 05:00:42.

caduceus

you're right - You are talking about a different suit and I have no idea how to make it (if it is in fact tradeskill)

afaik noone has ever seen one, much like the Custom Profession rings
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

Does not exist ingame as far as I know.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

i believe

i believe they are gonna be added in with shadowlands... its the ql 200+ suit... if you notice the stat difference of the old suits and the new aug suits...
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

Muahaha! Yes! Sooo, if all goes well and Funcom keeps the reqs to Visual Proffesion=Crat, my little agent will be riding in style!

caduceus