Thread: 14.5.1 Database Up and Searchable...

Let's see........

For the Enforcer:-
    619 damage on the Enhanced Queen Blade. For BASE MINIMUM!!!
    619-1383(66) for a 4/7.2 weapon

Punishment Rod looks quite nice as well, super-high min and max. Kinda slow, but has Fast Attack, so FoB isn't a problem. Practically no crit mod, but who cares with that kind of min/max damage? 427-1127(6) for a 5.2/4 weapon.

For the NT's:-
    A 10.5/4 nano that does 540 points against each AC type, 4320 total.

A 9/3 nano that does 2270-5033 points of Chem damage, as well as a nano lowering Chem AC by 5000 points.

A 9/2.5 nano that does 3105-5970 points of Radiation damage, that includes quite a large detaunt.

Nice pet buff for the Engi's, adds 220 to AllOff, 80-point damage shield, and +20 to all damage types.

And those figurines could be interesting, if they can actually be gotten without exhaustive camping.

Nice DB, Jayde, thanks for the update

Not sure about the NODROP on them weapons (nevermind the hated Profession requirements). Looks like they can't be given away once they are made unless they require no Tradeskills to make.

Also some of the requirements on the figurines look like they are backwards. Appears as if the item will be destroyed no matter if you are the right profession or not rather than having her turn her head and presumable switch to a different skill buff.

That engie nano might be cool if i didn't need mochams and a 132 wrangle going to get it off

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    Not sure about the NODROP on them weapons (nevermind the hated Profession requirements). Looks like they can't be given away once they are made unless they require no Tradeskills to make.

Also some of the requirements on the figurines look like they are backwards. Appears as if the item will be destroyed no matter if you are the right profession or not rather than having her turn her head and presumable switch to a different skill buff.
    Please note that a DestroyItem command (technically it's called "Eat", but DestroyItem is a bit more clear...hehe...) happens in conjunction with a SummonItem command.

So, basically... It summons a new item, then deletes the old one.

Interestingly enough, it looks like you have to be (for instance) and Engineer to equip the item, yet only a non-engineer can spawn higher QL versions of the item.

Now...I'm ASSUMING that it does not spawn itself. It probably spawns ANOTHER one of the figures.

Therefore, say you're using this:
    http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=202412

Small Ebony Figurine, QL 200, Martial Artist req

A non-MA could right-click on the item and turn it into a QL 201 "SOEF" hash summon. So it turns into one of the 201 figures--and probably not one with a Martial Artist req.

This can be inferred from "The Figurine turns her head slightly."

So, basically...if you wanted to get at one of the higher QL ones...you would probably have to map out the order in which they spawn themselves based on the original (probably path for each profession--so 12 paths total I'm guessing) and play have some fun passing it between yourself and a very trustworthy friend. lol

Considering it goes up to QL 256, that could mean a lot of passing an resummoning... And depending on how Funcom arranged the summons, could be a pretty unpredictable progression requiring a lot of trial and error. (Hopefully they're common enough to end up messing up by going past the "one you want"!!)

Does that make any sense? I'm kinda tired...don't know if my explaination cut it. =)

-Jayde
    Last edited by Jayde; Oct 2nd, 2002 at 06:55:30.

Yeah, I thought they would be doing something like the Agent Terrorist headsock or the Fixer Nano Hacker thingy. But, them requirements seem to be kinda ass backwards.

Follow-up note...one of the Function for Boosted Hellfury Assault Cannon is screwed up ATM. I will fix that tomorrow. It should be:

Code:
    OnHit:

CastStunNano Target   Burnt-out Armor 4% 
    CastStunNano Target
     Requirements:
      Self    Profession    Not ==  Soldier 
     Effect: 
      Hellfury Notum Disruptor 6%
    Why Profession Not == Solider is in there on the "Boosted" version and not the "Augmented" version is beyond me. Why it appears 3 times is also beyond me. Why it appears 3 times without any logical operators in it is likewise baffling. =P (The reason it has a display error is that sets of 3 operators should always have a logcial operator somewhere in them--but this doesn't.)

Anyway...that'll be fixed when I redump the live version tomorrow. (Which is assume is what Funcom is referring to with the "All live dimensions will be taken down for patching Wednesday at 10 am GMT. This is both a server and a client patch. Estimated downtime is 4 hours." notice on the launcher. If this is not the case, I'll redump testlive tomorrow anyway to fix the errors.)

-Jayde

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    Yeah, I thought they would be doing something like the Agent Terrorist headsock or the Fixer Nano Hacker thingy. But, them requirements seem to be kinda ass backwards.
    Basically this req would prevent YOU from accidentally "using" your item and turning it into something you couldn't use.

Good foresight on the part of Funcom, really. It would suck to get the QL 240 version you wanted for you class then accidentally click on it and turn it into a nice, uber, Trader-specific one instead. =)

-Jayde

Yeah, could be. 'Hey, I don't really need Pistol skill, could you click on this and give me some Melee init?' Guess that's what yer talkin' about, eh?

Originally posted by Intrepid
    That engie nano might be cool if i didn't need mochams and a 132 wrangle going to get it off
    Correction, Mochams and a 70ish wrangler, depending on equipment of course.
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it