Thread: Is Foreman's nerfed???

Is Foreman's nerfed???

So, with the last patch, did Foreman's Lab get nerfed? 3 kills in a row and nothing off TIM. Anyone know for sure if TIM no longer drops for 100+
    Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.

--------------------------------
    Catch ya on the flip side.
    --------------------------------

Not nerfed, a quote from patchnotes:

Boss monsters in the BIOMARE dungeon will have a chance of spawning more often. The unique loot on the boss monster will have a less chance off dropping on each spawn, but the overall drop rate should be the same as before. The bodyguard and neutralizer will have a higher chance of dropping their special loot.

Tri-Plumbo in the BIOMARE dungeon will no longer drop Rust-pitted Ring. He will now drop a new type of ring, while the previous ring will drop from a different monster. This change was done because the Rust-Pitted Ring was too powerful for such a low level monster.

I recently got the eng scope their - though we stayed for 2-3 kills after that and nothin so...nerfed yes - spawns a hour faster yes. But if you do the math - 2 hour spawn - get somthing every time.
    Or 1 hour spawn get somthing every 4ish hours I liked it what it was before. God think about the newer players going their to have fun all the hard work they would do to get there and finaly kill a boss and get nothing? that imo would be a big peice of #$#$
    in my cherios
    Level 200 Eng

My name was nerfed if you wish to contact me ingame please use superslang

These are great days we're living, bros! We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

the uber TIM items drop alot off the lab assistants that spawn in the room TIM spawns in .. so be sure to loot them.

Biomare drops are bugged

See my thread:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=54319

and Znore's response:

Hi again,

I have now checked into this issue and I have located an error that causes the TIM, Tri and Labdirector mobs to drop their special loot less frequently than intended.

At this time I have no ETA on when the fix goes live.

-Znore

ask BoB

Is Foreman's nerfed???
    the only time the Foreman mine has been 'nerfed' for me is when i go there and find a certain group of players 'crashing' or reseting' the spawn... that is VERY annoying!!!!
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly