Thread: Remove ability to warp into certain playfields

Remove ability to warp into certain playfields

Camelot Castle Dungeon in particular.

Here is the problem:

Faction A logs out in Tarasque room. They have a half dozen engineers with them. Teams are set up and the engineers begin to warp in scores of faction A members. The playfield fills, and is soon overfilled.

Faction B is only able to able to get a handful of members inside the playfield before it is filled by the doings of Faction A. Faction B members die and cannot return to the same playfield because it has reached capacity, as Faction A keeps pulling in reinfocements.

This is not a hypothetical situation. It happened today.

Warping out of the playfield is not an issue, since fleeing is seldom seen as disruptive gameplay.

Ohhh...I got a better idea! Make it so traders can drain even in 75% or 100% zones! Then make our drains so powerful that we can drain an engi down to the point where he cannt even use beacon warp (-800 all skills or so?). I'll even go the extra step myself of going down to stop those nasty engineers from warping (no nee to thank me, its okay )

-Trey

I do agree with this, however mad it'd make me about not being able to warp teams to TIM, I can't do it anyway. They still haven't let agents use beacon warp.
    Rocco "Naels" Capone
    Atrox Martial Artist, Atlantean

Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof <-- The dumbest thread in the entire forums!