Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Faction

Originally posted by Naraya
    Let me ask all of you this.....

Why add a fourth faction to the game when there's little (if any) value of being either one of the existing three?

PvM gives a rollerrats ass about faction. Ok..so maybe certain pieces of loot can only be worn by a certain alignment...so what? You know how many people have jumped over and then back just to get the loot on?

PvP would be the only aspect of this game where faction would have any real meaning, yet PvP has no worthy purpose behind it.

And when a new faction goes in, how many people are gonna jump over? Everyone....cause we are all so hungry for something interesting...:\
    Not realy, in the upcoming boosterpack i see a bigger reason for "rouge" guilds. Theese could profit from the Clan/omni controlled areas, how?. how the **** should i know. DYNAMICS!

Ther´s a whiner for everything. Nerf me.

I think the factions as they stand are cool, but man would I love to be able to be a moster. One of the more humanid ones though, not an arachnid or bronto, but how cool would it be to be a Shade NT or something...

I don't like to BUMP, but sometimes an idea is worth it...
    ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled
    This account was cancelled at:
    2004-05-10 06:47:01
    It will remain playable until : 2004-09-20 08:20:45

Time for RL now

Meet Fluffy

QUOTE]Originally posted by Thoriak

Not realy, in the upcoming boosterpack i see a bigger reason for "rouge" guilds.
    [/QUOTE]

"Rouge" guilds? Like, theatrical ones that wear a lot of make-up? Awesome!

criminals would be great.....then at least we can all kick Quizotics and Outcasts into that faction. =P
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

Originally posted by Rayfield...
    criminals would be great.....then at least we can all kick Quizotics and Outcasts into that faction. =P

Bah

Quiz are nice now. we take turns on doing charity in BY1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12