Thread: Are we still pretending the patch comes out this week?

Are we still pretending the patch comes out this week?

Or has the postponement already been announced?

Here's hoping its ready..

<fingers crossed>
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

I dunno. People can't play MP's or Crats on Test Server because the pets don't obey.

Still weren't listening as of last night. They gonna patch a fix in on Monday and dump it to Live two days later?

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    I dunno. People can't play MP's or Crats on Test Server because the pets don't obey.
    It's not a bug. They have temporarily removed MPs, Crats and Engis from the game as sort of a pet-pathing workaround.
    Rogoff AKA Mr. Brumble - 59 Omni Bureaucrat (RK2)
    Goodz 55 Fixer, (RK2)
    Goodzz 25 MP - Afrolicious, freaky and habit-forming

Mercinax: "/me casts afro containment field on Goodzz"

Originally posted by Rogoff
    It's not a bug. They have temporarily removed MPs, Crats and Engis from the game as sort of a pet-pathing workaround.
    That's not a solution i would have thought of.

Players - "Fix pet Pathing"
    Fubcome - "We have decided it is just easier to have a server accident that deletes all pet using classes. Why don't you just reroll?"

That's an original solution. Quite innovative. Wonder how its going to go over with the players?
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

Pets are supposed to obey?!?!?!

We have decided that the pet-using classes (Meta-Physicist, Engineer, Bureaucrat) are beyond hope of being on par with other classes, due to the unfixable nature of the pet pathing code. Therefore, all MPs, Engies, and Crats have been converted to Martial Artists. MP, Engy, and Crat will no longer be choices at character creation.

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    Therefore, all MPs, Engies, and Crats have been converted to Martial Artists. MP, Engy, and Crat will no longer be choices at character creation.
    But I've got a whicked kewl crat suit, DAMNIT!!!
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP

All MP, Engy, and Crat items have been converted to their nearest MA equivalent. The Crat suit and Blackshirt of Zuwadza have become Black Combat Suits. The Hud Upgrade: Personal S.T.M. has become a nodrop 15% scope. T.I.M. wasn't dropping them anyways, so don't bother trying to get a 15% scope off him.