Thread: Enginneer Trade Armor

Lightbulb Enginneer Trade Armor

In the attempt to make tha highest QL items, it seems that engineers could use the help of trades armor (similar to med clothes).

This method of making them is as follows (Using body as an example, but is repeatable for other armor parts):

1. Hack Cyber Body Armor since I find it at every QL. -> Hacked Cyber Body Armor (Required 4.0 BE / QL and 4.0 CL / QL)
    2. Hack a QFT Tutor -> Hacked QFT Tutor (Requires 4.25 BE/QL and 4.00 CL/QL to Hack)
    3. Hack a MechEng Tutor -> Hacked ME Tutor (Requires 4.25 BE/QL and 4.00 CL/QL to Hack)
    4. Hack a ElectEng Tutor -> Hacked ElectEng Tutor (Requires 4.25 BE/QL and 4.00 CL/QL to Hack)
    5. Hack a WeapSmith Tutor -> Hacked WeapSmith Tutor (Requires 4.25 BE/QL and 4.00 CL/QL to Hack)
    6. Hack a Pharma Tutor -> Hacked Pharma Tutor (Requires 4.25 BE/QL and 4.00 CL/QL to Hack)
    7. Hack a CompLit Tutor -> Hacked CompLit Tutor (Requires 4.25 BE/QL and 4.00 CL/QL to Hack)
    8. Hack a Chem Tutor -> Hacked Chem Tutor (Requires 4.25 BE/QL and 4.00 CL/QL to Hack)
    9. Hack a NP Tutor -> Hacked NP Tutor (Requires 4.25 BE/QL and 4.00 CL/QL to Hack)
    10. Add Hacked QFT Tutor to Hacked Cyber Body Armor -> Stage 1 Trade Body Armor (Requires 2 QFT / QL)
    11. Add Hacked ME Tutor to Stage 1 Trade Body Armor -> Stage 2 Trade Body Armor (Requires 2 ME / QL)
    12. Add Hacked EE Tutor to Stage 2 Trade Body Armor -> Stage 3 Trade Body Armor (Requires 2 EE / QL)
    13. Add Hacked WS Tutor to Stage 3 Trade Body Armor -> Stage 4 Trade Body Armor (Requires 2 WS / QL)
    14. Add Hacked Pharma Tutor to Stage 4 Trade Body Armor -> Stage 5 Trade Body Armor (Requires 2 Pharma / QL)
    15. Add Hacked CL Tutor to Stage 5 Trade Body Armor -> Stage 6 Trade Body Armor (Requires 2 CL / QL)
    16. Add Hacked Chem Tutor to Stage 6 Trade Body Armor -> Stage 7 Trade Body Armor (Requires 2 Chem / QL)
    17. Add Hacked NP Tutor to Stage 7 Trade Body Armor -> Trade Body Armor (Requires 2 NP / QL)

Stats should be as follows:

Helm +10 to Trade Skills at QL200, +1 at QL1
    Body +20 to Trade Skills at QL200, +1 at QL1
    Gloves +8 to Trade Skills at QL200, +1 at QL1
    Pants +16 to Trade Skills at QL200, +1 at QL1
    Sleeves +8 to Trade Skills at QL200, +1 at QL1
    Boots +10 to Trade Skills at QL200, +1 at QL1

Max total is +80 at QL 200.

Requirements are same as Cyber Armor, but level > 75% of Armor QL (and optionally, must be engineer)

Interesting idea. It could even be done with clothing instead of armor.
    Good, bad... I'm the guy with the gun.

How about if we just make it so we can hack the trader tradeskill nanos :P