Thread: Quest or Simply a WAY to WIN IPR! Bump or discuss

Quest or Simply a WAY to WIN IPR! Bump or discuss

I think i am not the only to test different kind of weapons so i would like a way to win some others IPR than the title ones.
    ANyone else is thinking like me?

Amidaru

Re: Quest or Simply a WAY to WIN IPR! Bump or discuss

Originally posted by Amidaru
    I think i am not the only to test different kind of weapons so i would like a way to win some others IPR than the title ones.
    ANyone else is thinking like me?

Amidaru
    If you still can get ip just lvl on... else if you feel you want another way.. start a new char.. at 200 tho.. =/
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Re: Re: Quest or Simply a WAY to WIN IPR! Bump or discuss

Originally posted by Hajkster

If you still can get ip just lvl on... else if you feel you want another way.. start a new char.. at 200 tho.. =/
    That's beside the point Amidaru was making.
    If I recall correctly, when the whole concept of IPR was introduced, there was mention from the devs of a way to get additional IPR points in the future, probably via quests. Haven't heard anything on that subject for a long time though.

I, for one, would be very happy if that type of quest were introduced. Not for my own benefit at this moment (I'm an 85 adv who's very happy with his SOL Fire Execs right now ), but for general variety in the game. This way, a high level player that wants to do something different for a while could reset some of his skills and dump the ip into trade skills, have some fun creating stuff and change back later. Basically, it would enable people to keep their character interesting for a much longer time than they are now.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!