Thread: Anyway we could get you guys to patch on Monday?

Anyway we could get you guys to patch on Monday?

I know that you didn't want to patch when the devs would not be availiable to fix problems, but could we get you to patch on Monday if the patch is ready and stable?

I want to try quests and kill boss mobs!
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Well

I'd think monday there reviewing bugs found over the weekend. Im excited bout the patch too but lets give them the time needed to complete the task at hand.

Patience is a virtue...its just a few more days from monday after all.

Heck Id rather them test the heck out of the patch...I for one dont want to try to RD out of a area and end up accidently In omni-1....

(dont laugh..its happend 2x to me so far)

Re: Well

Originally posted by LittleTotem
    I'd think monday there reviewing bugs found over the weekend. Im excited bout the patch too but lets give them the time needed to complete the task at hand.
    Maybe they wont find any bugs over the weekend.....hey a guy can hope right?
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Re: Well

Originally posted by LittleTotem
    Hell ya!

Re: Re: Well

Originally posted by StarFury5

Maybe they wont find any bugs over the weekend.....hey a guy can hope right?
    That's not hoping, that's dreaming
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Originally posted by Metalynx
    Heck Id rather them test the heck out of the patch...I for one dont want to try to RD out of a area and end up accidently In omni-1....

(dont laugh..its happend 2x to me so far)
    Ever think Omni-pol are after you.............

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

Arrow

The reason for the 1 week delay is given in the 'official' thread in this forum. They are moving offices over the weekend, so if you expect them to be in much of a position to do anything much on Monday except wonder which box their action figures were put...

Hopefully though teslive will see 14.5.0.7 before Tuesday so the testers can make sure things are working...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

I dont think the programmers are working saturdays and sundays.. either way im sure they'll patch when they are ready.
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"