Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We need to do something about Tir Grid

Just a thought

Yes I agree whole heartedly TIR Grid is abismal.

Infact I just don't grid into TIR.

But moving the Grid term won't help. Everyone gathers there not becuase of the big rock or the palm trees but because thats where the terminal is.

So my suggestion is......

Leave the terminal in TIR alone. Instead move the traders.

The North East corner of Athen is deserted (petty hate number 1). So why not add a Grid terminal in there (petty hate number 2 no terminal inside athen!) and have a specific trade district. If you are offering your services go there. If you need something go there.

It could be easily enforced by a GM. After a week of enforcement you probably wouldn't need it any more.
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Im a doc..

I have one of them single most sought out buffs imo .. the +80 treatment.

I have never had anyone be rude to me if I couldn't do it...

I have never had anyone send me angry tells...

Nothing like that..

I go out of my way getting mochs.. or if Im lazy I'll make them get it.

Its part of your class.. get used to it.

Sit high up... I would never bother anyone perched.. most noobs dont think to look up either

I HATE asking for buffs... for imps, armor, ect.. It takes alot for me to ask a stranger.. harder to ask then for the player to cast beleive me.. I keep that in mind when I am asked for buffs.

Honestly there is nothing that can be done to stop the requests.. unfortunatly for MPs I feel its the worse.

Try to be an Enf, and having ppl bugging for Essence all the time... especially when it's Behemoth...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12