Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye to all.

Sorry to see you go Thyme

I am sorry to see you go Thyme. I hope with a bit of a break you will find your way back. It's hard to believe after all we went through and just visiting the other night at Rompa...your gone...

I will miss you and your energy and sense of adventure and daring. You are a gutsy dame..and for that you have my respect. And a great role player.

We will leave the light on for you to Thyme.

*hugs*

Liss
    Liss
    Board member
    RELAX! Inc.
    Management for Relax! Bar
    A RELAX! Inc. Production
    http://www.live365.com/play/266744
    Omni Screening Area 290,1860

Neon Zebra: A gathering place for the roleplaying community.

Well, it seems I'm always the last to know...

You've been a great friend, and you will continue to be one, even if it's only through IMs with no little 3d person to back it up. But I hope you'll come back to Rubi Ka soon anyway, and find that your true friends are the reason you came in the first place.

And no, this doesn't mean you don't have to keep your room clean!

"Pop" Trellame

Unhappy

Thhymmmee! Girl! you got 2 pages of people who are gonna miss you sooo much, not one of them having posted more then once! you cant be gone long!! Youve got alot more friends then enimies .. I hope hehe. just like these 2 pages of other people, im gonna miss yas, come back soon

Rubikat ... *sips*

~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

You have been the greatest boss and best friend I could have asked for. You've been a driving force in the social world of Rubi-Ka, and I'm proud to have worked by your side. And so; I have to think that this "is" just an extended break and not a farewell, because thinking otherwise would be too dismal to consider.

We will keep DA alive and thriving as we wait patiently for your return, at which point the *huggles* will be from the heart.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

I too am going to miss you Thyme.......we didn't have a heck of a lot of contact in the scheme of things, but when we did, it was always interesting and fun. Hope to see you return soon when your able........until then, like Liss says.....the light is on.....
    >Mikal 'Shadowrunrr' Catt - Email: shadowrunrr
    >RK1ROX - Radio Free Rubi-ka - Pirate Radio for the People

Wink Change

As with the seasons,all things change.I have only known you a few short weeks Thyme.But you have allowed me a glimpse into the true self which hides within us all.For that I thank you.When the dust settles and the cloud's dry,I will be here...Sometimes a step back is needed to see the clouds that block the sun.But belive us all Thyme, The sun shines bright and strong on you.

In life things happen we become stronger from..this is one of those things Thyme...Reflect on the situation,and who was there for you thruout the hard times at the end.Those are the people who care for you and wish you a speedy Journey to becomeing whole again......

I understand the rift...I understand the gulf....you are NOT alone.Best of wishes and luck to you and your Family Thyme....

Trepdor

Mender of bodies and sprits

Another goodbye

I believe I only met you once or twice Thyme, so I only know you mainly from what I've seen you say on the Forums and what I've heard about you from others. But that is enough to know that you are greatly valued and highly thought of, and your presense and your influence will be missed.

Sorry that circumstances have cause you to want to leave Rubi-Ka. I hope you enjoy the break and decide to return some day.

Best of luck

Sejanus

Is someone gonna see my pictures?!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Pictures

Nice pics Missmaul...looks like another glitch in the OmniTek weather control system. heh.

Sejanus

*waves*

I never had the privelidge of RPing with you, Thyme, but the loss of a role-player is always a sad thing.

I wish you the best in whatever you set your heart to.

C.

(oh, and that was intentional. the cheeto rain over newland, the extremely vibrant rainbow and the yellow-brown lake is all part of a cunning ploy to keep the ICC off guard. The weather control is working perfectly....)
    Crazynotion - Atrox Bureaucrat, RK1

Formerly posted as Mechanita

pres. Ted Shakkles Ganes
    -=Omni-AF=-

Sigh.. Sad to see you go Thyme. I hope you know just how many people will miss you. I remember seeing you all over in the social scene. People like you are few and far inbetween...
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

Unhappy Ah well...

Seeya Thyme.....

Garret "Bonefish" Silvestrini
    Director - SPARTA
    Director of Operations, OTSEC

Founding Member of the Omni-Tek Security Council

garret.silvestrini@ot-sparta.org
    www.ot-sparta.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12