Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's up with you people??

Remind me who pointed that gun at your head the day you choose to make an engi ??? If you wanted to pvp you should have double checked the prof maybe ...

Ofcourse he could always nab Four Fists of Kali and be even more stronger.
    Ma only :/
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Later you guys.

Some of my best friends in AO were in The council, sorry to see everyone go.

Will be hard to get 2ho fights up now
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

argh, mis-post...
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Originally posted by Infamine
    Remind me who pointed that gun at your head the day you choose to make an engi ??? If you wanted to pvp you should have double checked the prof maybe ...
    So true.

Originally posted by Fluffor "Tanyr" Neblett

Ma only :/
    no, ffok is not MA only.. just have like 10 cm range
    Znails

Hello thar sexy Ma women, Can I get FFOK.

Closer.

Closer.

Hmmmmmh
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

lemme repost Mini since i like you and i didnt intend to flame you
    But the fact is that imo 2 professions choose at the start to be the best damage dealing in AO thats Soldiers and NT, giving up both healing capabilities, tradeskills (i know the xp or even reward you get from tradeskills is a joke). And they were the best damage dealing thus the best pvp prof in AO at the launch, which had them both get nerfed pretty bad in the damage dealing way both in pvp and also/sadly in pvm.
    I often bother people on guild chat/f list with the question " How comes a 3000 years old made in blood baseball bat deals more damage than the latest AR gun or the best/latest nuke ?" and no one can answer it, its like saying some old middle age freak would own a seal guy nowadays even at range, and thats ridiculous.
    I never made an engie because i never intend to do tradeskills nor to deal with pet pathing, andi knew when i rerolled my soldier what i made it for. Now its all gone to dust for the usual fix/nerf that FC makes each time they try to balance pvp with a patch that hurt for than it heals.

Hehe

Heya Mini!

I know very well that engis are overdue for a patch to improve them. There is a major BUT here though.

Pet pathing, I assume this is your major gripe?
    -This problem also affects other pet users and Cz has stated that its has been given high priority.

Weapon skills ?

MA MA MA MA MA...... shall I type it again? ...... MA! An MA engi with slayerdroid transf. on is a formidable opponent, even if he cannot heal.

You major bonuses is supposed to be yor pet, trade skills and your MA boost at high lvl.

Trade skills need fixing, but I dont see that affecting how you perform in pvp?

If you wanted to use weapons, you should have gone trader =)
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Want to reply

I just want to say, that when I chose an engineer as a proffesion I did it for the pet (I must agree with that) and in later lv's I have seen that I need tradeskills, and I have become an MA, but Jica you say that you make youself totally gimped while choosing the ma way.. I have maxed dimach,brawl,parry,fastattack and ma skill.. Still I have 1k in all tradeskills and I have all my nanos needed..

well, I just want to say that the engie is to gimped in pvp, he should have at least some more good things that ppl would fear engie's a little more.. I am not demanding that FC need to do it, it is just that I have stopped pvp'ing cause it isen't any cool anymore, when we can pvp any rooters.. and that's 4 proffesions.. 4!
    Quote: The present is the ever moving shadow between yesterday and tomorrow

None of you listen, none of you care, why the hell should I care?!?

Re: Want to reply

Originally posted by Minimalistix
    I just want to say, that when I chose an engineer as a proffesion I did it for the pet (I must agree with that) and in later lv's I have seen that I need tradeskills, and I have become an MA, but Jica you say that you make youself totally gimped while choosing the ma way.. I have maxed dimach,brawl,parry,fastattack and ma skill.. Still I have 1k in all tradeskills and I have all my nanos needed..

well, I just want to say that the engie is to gimped in pvp, he should have at least some more good things that ppl would fear engie's a little more.. I am not demanding that FC need to do it, it is just that I have stopped pvp'ing cause it isen't any cool anymore, when we can pvp any rooters.. and that's 4 proffesions.. 4!

aww... so if rooters is the problem I'd suggest upping nano resist (if you haven't upped it already)... if this still doesn't help you. Try starting a post with 'Please boost Nano Resist' and mention what nanoresist you have and that it doesn't help against roots... From what I have gathered some proffessions are intended to be incredibly advantageous against others... such as roots against melee/MA classes. A class who's skills mainly lie in tradeskills probably should have fewer classes that he is advantageous against than a class with only weapon skills. Most soldiers I know have stopped playing their soldiers, and rerolled MA's because of the current PvP set up.
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

Enf's used to suck in pvp, but then I came, and they suddenly rocked! mOWhAha MeeepO000r!

Why the hell do I waste your time with this kind of senseless rubbish?

I have no fewkin clue. It might be because I forgot what I was about to reply as I typed in my login details, or it might be because I'm just that kind of a senseless jerk.

You are allowed to decide for yourself.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12