Thread: PLEASE do NOT run from me when we pvp!

PLEASE do NOT run from me when we pvp!

kthx

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH...

Please makyla.. I hope you are talking to yourself, as you should be.

Remember that little gank you tried on me a few weeks back in ent arena.. your the one that started the fight, yet you still ran after you realized you were going to lose.. sad really.. since your 20+ levels ahead of me.. AND a smurf ... man..

KTHXBYE ¬_¬ HOHO:hehe >_< *twich twich* Ungh HAR

Wassup
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

HAHAH maky but you have roots!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Supaxp50, i dont remember that, but if i did run, it would be because I was ganked by someone else while fighting you. I will duel you, meet me in MMD tonight (~8pm pst time). 1vs1

No.. it was a 1 on 1 in ent arena.. i was only one in there.. you zoned out and i asked why you ran after you tried to gank me and you said i "hit to hard" .. poor excuse... but anyways.. You got it.. even tho ya got some levels on me.. MMD is a ranged man's home, not a fan of the melee'ers... 8 pm pst
    Last edited by Supaxp50; Sep 9th, 2002 at 22:59:02.

WATCH OUT! Watch for the tiny ATrox man camping the bunkers and debuffing your 2hb skills by 20! I will get you both, 8 pst, you will wish you didn't mess with this, cuz when your 2hb skill is at 20 pts lower than usual, you will be sad..... i promise
    Kruise-162 Atrox Agent

lol whats the problem hun? Youre a smurf, run after them.
    Seriously if you think it sucks when ppl run, I mean the smurfs, oh the smurfs. When I try to root you I get this funny yellow msg about you were unnafected by my execution of whetever root I cast dammit.

Trampe på en smurf, tumdidum.
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

ok let me clarify - run all you want, but dont zone!

Hey if you try to root yourself in that horrible blue suit, do you get the same message?
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

Actually I get two messages, if I'm lucky enought to defend myself from myself (lol?):

You were unaffected by Makyla's <insert root name here>
    Makyla was unaffected by your <insert root name here>

spam! ;p