Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How's your health?

4400 self buffed. ql 200 biomech and nano armor and no special mumbo jumbo.

Any of you wanna duel me?

Originally posted by Element

yah...you'll feel better about it until you get ganked, owned and obliterated by everyone else who runs around with outside buffs...those who have titles, have outside buffs. cold truth, but anyone who says otherwise is a liar. Can't avoid ganks forever.
    I got rookie and im selfbuffed all the time. I do loose sometimes to outside buffed people and it is a bit irritating. But hey, im not that crap that i need outside buffs to win.
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Originally posted by Vegan
    4400 self buffed. ql 200 biomech and nano armor and no special mumbo jumbo.

Any of you wanna duel me?
    I did, not as cloudeh...

You should really get rid of that Armor, >IMO<

Rev, higher up be warey of Enforcers and Rage, you will probably not be-able to Debuff them at all, Same goes for fixers but not as much

As for the rest, debuff away!
    I think Traders will become uber deadly to shorter ranged users if roots are not able to be broken with Gen-debuffs.

Also if a debuff DOES land on an enforcer, i think he pretty much ****ed if he hasnt already given you a beating.

Once I fought a trader, I resist all her debuff attempts, and then she got one of, rooted me....... and I dont have a gen debuff in my quickbar since I use rage........couldnt cast rage, so I just had to wait for it to break naturally :P
    I still won tho.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Originally posted by Cloudeh

I did, not as cloudeh...

You should really get rid of that Armor, >IMO<

The last person I fought was a fixer using ga4 and I won that fight.

The last time I lost was a gang bang by 2 mas which was 2 weeks ago. And no I won't get rid of my armor. It is great taking peeps down, --->especially<--- mas using mk2 armor, shen, BwT, dimach, dragon armor, bows, rivers, globe of suff, etc etc

This was an ma, he did beat you :P
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

rev u can practice duel me if u wanna
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12