Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new slogan

Re: Re: LOL

Originally posted by Whites

Why are you laughing? Its your game, its you who made it this way.

Sorry, just got a bit upset when you are laughing at things like this, when its a sad truth.
    Yeah CZ we all know you are the man behind the game design so get back to character development and coding and stop coding so many bugs in the game while you at it.

~aqua

Re: Re: Re: LOL

Originally posted by Aqua

Yeah CZ we all know you are the man behind the game design so get back to character development and coding and stop coding so many bugs in the game while you at it.

~aqua
    I think you misinterpret what i said, "you" doesnt necesarily mean him in person, it could just as well refer to FC as CZ is an official spokesperson for them.

And in fact thats just what i meant, sure he can have a laugh but its still sad that the game is that way and have been for a long time.

um.... Wouldn't the Trader be more equal to a Lawer?

"Whats mine is mine, and whats yours is mine!"

I was ranting to a freind and said "hey you never saw Rambo getting owned by the guy selling watches on the street"

he says

"maybe in Rambo 10-Funcom Attacks"

just thought it was funny.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by DarkSNaKE
    Cent meow? hehe are you here? wha?
    O_O

Such a pleasant surprise, stay!
    I just might do that
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

This needs to be BUMPED. Polgra, person that represents all that is bad in this game, even CZ knows you are wrong.
    -Freshman Ybbo Level 51 Enforcer

-Ebbo Level 25 Meta-Physicist

LoL

What I like is the whiners who say that the game sucks so hard, but they still play it, makes me laugh. Just go and do something else, life isn´t based of AO or a computer.
    moon meeh

Its a tad hard to let go, when a game as fun as this, that you have /played for so long, is spoiled by one huge flaw, to just let it go. All your money.. go. Your wasted time... go, when it can be so easily fixed by the developers. Its worth complaining about.
    -Freshman Ybbo Level 51 Enforcer

-Ebbo Level 25 Meta-Physicist

People play because they think it can be improved. That's why they complain. If people didn't have any hope that AO could get better, they'd just quit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12