Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attacked by George

Cuty is outside Tir too. Go out East Gate. There is a forest to the North if you follow the road, I think. somewhere in that forrest he aggroed me while I was in my yalm. It was not very far out, but I do not have coords.

The Candy Cord is a small pistol buff and ranged damage +1 I think, too.

On my way to tag Galvano.. I was tabbing around and found a Stumpy. So I went down to get a better look, and it aggrod me. It's another leet.

At the time, I saw it at Omni Forest Grassland @ 2180x1855.
    I had Parrot on (cant afford a yalm yet) so I couldn't go kill it. If someone does, please tell me what it drops.

Don't forget Stumpy the leet in Greater Omni Forest. =)

Reet or Leet??? I'm confused...
    Why can't ppl state things clearer?? It's so hard to determine what to look for :P

Bah, it doesn't matter, - Leet or Reet - just stick a metal skewer through it, dump in oil, cover in a generous ammount of breadcrumbs, and stick it into the deep fryer.

Well, after my biting sarcasm on page one, I find it somewhat appropriate that I was aggroed by Oscar this weekend. After momentarily freaking out, I remembered this thread and quickly relaxed.

However, I am starting to think that there may be more to this than meets the eye. With the introduction of new static missions in 14.5, it is entirely possible that these fellows may soon be involved.

It may be a good idea to grab their drops now before the flood of spawn campers arrive in a couple of weeks. Of course, this is just idle speculation and I am probably altogether wrong.

/end babble
    Skeena - Omni Fixer RK2 [SETUP]
    Mctrout - Omni Doctor RK2 [SETUP]
    Kaarp - Omni Enforcer RK2

86% Explorer - 53% Socializer - 46% Achiever - 13% Killer

Stumpy drops Baby Blue Bronto boots..
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=152794&t=ag

Powa drops the starched armband
    http://auno.org/ao/db.php?cmd=view&id=152795&t=ag

most of these Leet/Reets are fairly well known... I wouldn't expect spawn campers because they have a very quick spawn time and I don't know if anyone knows where there exact spawn point is. I have never been to any of them at a point they were despawned... they are actually the fun uniques to look for, because you have a very good chance of seeing them!

Oscar the pareet is at 1022x1300 in minibronto grazing grounds in (greater?) omni forest.
    • Shenhiroko: Martial Artist: RK1-OmniTek: Entropy Dawn Org
    • Codewitch: Nano Technician: RK1-Clan
    Main Profession: Explorer of Rubi-Ka
    Latest News:My NT is dual wielding Leet dolls until I can find Fazeka Crystal...Phear the Leets!

Ah yes, makes me laugh 'cause I was just aggro'ed by Oscar last night as well... Only buff I had was a Grid Runner, because I planned on casting the others later... but it was however fun to watch.

"Oscar tried to hit you, but missed!
    Oscar tried to hit you, but missed!
    You hit Oscar for 303 points of burst damage"

etc etc...

I'm pretty sure that if I had *looked* for him, I'd never have found him...
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Hi there,

I found another Leet named Monty. (On RK3 dont Know if it is called Monty on RK1/2 too)
    It spawns in Tir Country coord: 315,1196
    he drops a Whistle-Box in QL 2x
    Killed him twice in a row..(took about 2 minutes to respawn) ...maybe it was only once by accident ?

Coords for some spawning Points etc (Cuty..)Here

Talking I found a Leet!

Scuttletail the Supa Pheared Exterminator!

He drops ql40 boss loot!

1342x2694 in Twili8ght Plains in Andromeda. That is at the north zone wall, westish. He has minions so maybe u should kill them off first.
    • Shenhiroko: Martial Artist: RK1-OmniTek: Entropy Dawn Org
    • Codewitch: Nano Technician: RK1-Clan
    Main Profession: Explorer of Rubi-Ka
    Latest News:My NT is dual wielding Leet dolls until I can find Fazeka Crystal...Phear the Leets!

If you collect all the items from these and equip them (except profession specific), you will get 80% reflect shield that is on all the time, while it increases your AC to 5500.

There's now a complete guide to all 10 of these little cute ones on Anarchy Arcanum
    Cheers,
    Ellusion
    Anarchy Arcanum
    ---
    201 Ellusion, Doctor | Eqp
    202 Snowfish, Agent | Eqp
    215 Edeus, Doc-pet | Eqp

Proud General of Ragnarok

Originally posted by North
    If you collect all the items from these and equip them (except profession specific), you will get 80% reflect shield that is on all the time, while it increases your AC to 5500.
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA hehehehehehe muhahahaha

Originally posted by Ellusion
    There's now a complete guide to all 10 of these little cute ones on Anarchy Arcanum
    Hats off to Anarchy Arcanum, a very well designed site with all sorts of goodies.
    Cheers mate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12