Thread: Laughing My Pixel Butt Off

Laughing My Pixel Butt Off

I goto ebay and see someone selling 5 million credits for 10 bucks !!

Now, im thinkign to myself, all someone has to do is play one of my silly game events to get 5million credits, I mean come on! I give credits away like water!

You give water away?
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Originally posted by Qaetus
    You give water away?
    soemtimes on real high QL missions i bring a few bottles of Timbstone fresh water and offer it before the boss room, just makes the team a little more inspired for the big finale

I've found that the Clandestine Water is more refreshing...hehe
    Misty "Crimeareeva" Meanor
    Life of an Agent - Sworn to Secrecy From Birth™

Crime Inc. Action Figure - Small Crime Thug™
    Copyright© Crime Inc. 1496-29478

Y'know, I don't think I've had a good sip of... well... ANYTHING since I got here... funny, that.
    THEOREM:
    Omni Bureaucrats work for "The Man."
    "The Man" is the >190 Fixer title.
    Ergo, Phillip Ross is a Fixer.
    -QED-

My crat prefers tea or coffee.
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

Re: Laughing My Pixel Butt Off

Originally posted by Emiko
    I goto ebay and see someone selling 5 million credits for 10 bucks !!

Now, im thinkign to myself, all someone has to do is play one of my silly game events to get 5million credits, I mean come on! I give credits away like water!

And the point you fail to realise is the person is on the winning side is earning 10$ for sitting at home playing a game.

Something I am anoyed about... I never thought of doing.
    Free money, Fancy that.

And to think many people have made thousands on Anarchy online related Ebay Sales! NO! Makes you sick huh?
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

There is no point I fail to realize. .I just talk this way cos I've got integrity

A point many fail to realise.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Originally posted by Mharc
    A point many fail to realise.

not true, nor do I feel I am a misunderstood young teenage girl in the throes of moral and social angst fated to martyrdom and soft asylum Good day to you young kupo.

Actually.. I'm not really against such ebay stuff.

For busy (and rich) people with not enough time to play ...... 10 bucks is well worth the money.

Saves them the time to do hundreds of missions, etc. just to get decent gear and allow them to concentrate on the more fun hunting outdoors.

When there is a market for something, I am sure there will be people willing to provide the "service".

As long as these credits are legit, I think it's an ok thing.

Hmm It would be a way to get someone else to pay my monthly AO and modem bill
    Proud member of Circle G.
    We solve your problems on Rubi-Ka 1.(if the price is right)

Guys, you are looking at the offers! Take a look at how many that actually bid =D Sorry, but I think you would find it extremly hard to sell 5M credits for $10 at Ebay =D