Thread: fix tutoring

fix tutoring

Fix the tutoring trade skill, its worthless atm since it can only be casted self only, The tutoring skill description says useful because it is casted on others, while it is self only atm. 2nd it says 2 minutes before you can recast but its actually 3 mins. Not sure if I left anything out about tutoring but I just invested many points into it and dont wanna do another reset.. Thanks

-UrbelT
    http://www.AnarchyOLine.com

This might not be a broken piece of it, and I havent really tried it in sometime since I havent seen a patch stating any changes in it.

I have the Pioneer Pack, its got a 150 Tutoring Boost on it. So using it and a Complit Device on self yielded?!?!?!?!

a 1 point boost, Woohooo, Umm Not. Spiffy message saying things are cheaper now, boy someone must think that 1 point is awesome.

Post ...

With that pioneer pack and some tutoring skill/implants, you can get a 50 boost from tutoring.

Yes, I think it's a little odd that you "tutor" yourself, but you do get a helluva lot more than 1 point if you actually tutor. Try upgrading your tutoring device (you should be able to easily use a QL 40 tutoring device if you have the backpack without any investment in skills or implants - that QL 40 device will give you a boost of 10)

Provisioner
    Trader: The trader is the most trade-skill oriented of all professions.

Arrow Tutoring "works"

Yes, you too can spend 180k IP, grab a pioneer pack and wear 1-2 ql200 tutoring implants to boost your own tradeskills by 50 points.

Thankfully the cluster locations aren't a pain for most people.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Ahh, thank you for the info. IT does appear to be now a working skill and I would have to also agree with the SEFL only part sucking.

Seems that every 20 points in tutoring can yield, atleast in CompLit, 1 point boost.

I ran from store to store checking for Tutoring devices and found that the diff from QL to QL is 5 points Req in tutoring to 1 Ql level diff.

A Ql 4 device Reqs 20CL and yielded a 2 point boost.

A QL32 device Reqs 160CL and yielded a 9 point boost.

Thanks again for the info.

Arrow FYI

Boost caps at +50 for ql200, 1000 skill req.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things