Thread: Neutrals

Post Neutrals

I have created a poll to allow all Rubi-Ka citizens to post their views on the role of neutrals.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...0&goto=newpost

Thank you for taking the time to repond (is posting in 4 forums to get differing views "spamming"?)

Provisioner
    Trader: The trader is the most trade-skill oriented of all professions.

Re: Neutrals

Originally posted by Provisioner
    I have created a poll to allow all Rubi-Ka citizens to post their views on the role of neutrals.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...0&goto=newpost

Thank you for taking the time to repond (is posting in 4 forums to get differing views "spamming"?)

Provisioner
    Yes, it is

It's called cross posting, and will get you in trouble with CZ/Cosmik (theoretically speaking, of course)

Post Yep

Yes, I know people have been banned for cutting-and-pasting the same message into every forum on the board.

This is a unique message involving 4 different facets of game-play I'm trying to attract. I doubt it's a big deal :P

< I'm also not telling people "Don't buy the booster" >

Provisioner

one time i posted an advert for one of my swapmeets in like 3 topics.. world of rubi ka, advys, and exchange. I also submitted it officially to thew calendar in the RP topic, I was never warned,but as soon as I realized it was a "/fblock /delay 500 /nono" I never did it again.. maybe that's why they never warned me about it ? Dunno

Neutrals have the ability to play as most of those types so they end up looking pretty confused as a whole in the end.

Since this is primarily a combat game I think this option should be made more viable: "…are mercenaries, outlaws, and private armies fighting anyone and everyone that they can for personal profit."

Everybody can already target them in a 25% zone, I imagine it'd be really fun if neutrals could attack anybody as well. Just think if there was a DB-like Anarchist guild that was very well organized and could have a chance at taking camelot away from both Clan and OT. Or if your smallish Clan or OT guild wanted some Camelot loot but don't really have the chance against Storm and Trinity (just examples, who owns Camelot changes on a regular basis). Just hire some tough as nails neutral mercenaries to fill up another team to give you the advantage.

Furthermore, Borealis could be made into a 25% zone (yeah, I know it'll never happen and the role players won't like this). It'd be the best place to get illegal stims and such but you'd have to watch your back at all times. I suppose humanity in general isn't mature enough to make this viable though.
    Last edited by RVWinkle; Aug 30th, 2002 at 20:25:14.
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

Post Yep

Originally posted by RVWinkle

Since this is primarily a combat game I think this option should be made more viable: "…are mercenaries, outlaws, and private armies fighting anyone and everyone that they can for personal profit."
    Yeah, many of my friends find this their personal view of neutrality. Not agreeing or dis-agreeing - just letting you know that I understand that people do wish that role enhanced.

There are many, many views of neutrality. Just want to see where the chips lie, both from neutrals and the sided folks

Provisioner