Thread: A New PvP Channel

A New PvP Channel

90% of my time is spent looking around for people to fight, i go from mmd to mort to 2h0 to 4holes to tir area then repeat, somties i even wander down to stret east bank and normally end up challengeing someone 50 levels above me just so i can get a fight.

How about when people get a title (i know a lot of people dont like titles- me included - but i cant think of any other way to do it) a new channel is open to them called "Conflict" or something similar, this channel would be a shared channel between all factions so anyone who enjoys pvp can always find a fight or find out where the fighting is going on all the time. The good thing about a new channel is that if anyone disagrees they can simply just mute it so no one should really have any problems.

PleaseeeeeeeeeeeE?

Awwww pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Id be willing to give up one of the Shopping channels I dont use.

I dont see why there are shopping channels over the 1-50 one anyway, everyone can see it and everyone advertises in it just in case there a <50 char who has an alt wanting the item you are selling, or maybe wants it for themselves.