Thread: Camping?

Camping?

why is it when someone says sumthing good about funcom not wanting a reply they get one from a mod, but everytime sumone asks fc a question they get jack ****? WHY IN THE HELL IS CAMPING ENCOURAGED? Anyways here is my idea for a new patch, im sure u guys (FC) will love it, k first off only one person is allowed in a store and a time, once one goes in no one else can go in the shop until he/she comes out, and only have one shop in game, that sells one thing at a time and u have to wait outside for one real life hour for the inventory to roll, that would be aw3som3 ;D, who agrees?

man you are too hostile.. solutions for you .

A ) Get over it

B) Get around it

C ) Get out.

too hostile?

i didnt say anything hostile?
    solutions for u

(A) SHUT THE F|_|CK UP

(B) SHUT THE F|_|CK UP

(C) SHUT THE F|_|CK UP

now all these are reasonable considering u told me i shuld quit the game all cuz i made a joke, i wuznt bashing fc, it wuz a joke, now if i have taken u wrong, im sorry, if ive taken u right "see above"

Attitude like that won't get ya far on AO..or these forums..drop the l33t sp3ak and be more polite, THEN people will like ya on Rubi-ka
    Eldridge "Thewanderer" Shelling
    Clan Martial-Artist
    3305 Local Diplomat

Err,

I should very carefully go read the sticky message at the top of every forum Cz - "We also have a simple new rule for you: Trick the swearing filer, and you're suspended from the forums for a week. Ok, you will get one warning first, because we're nice people."

I wonder if Emiko's finger is hanging over the "Report this post to a moderator" button.

I've seen a few of this guy's other posts. It seems if anyone doesn't give you exactly what you want, they're in for a hailstorm of obscenities in a form which you think is clever...

Actually, I'm not hanging around for my personal flame...I could really give a flying moo what some random guy has to say about me.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

na im not going to report it.. he has the right to his feelings. if Cz is meant to see it .. he will, with or without my prompting

*wonder who are interested to answer any of Jigsaw's questions after reading his reply to Emiko...*
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Thumbs down ah ? HAH? HAHAHAHA

HAaaaaHAHAHahahahHAAHhahahaHaHaHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHhaHAhahAHhaHAahaHAHaH ahahaHaHAAHAHAhAHaHaHahaAHAahahaHaHAAHAHAhAHaHaHah aAHAahahaHaHAAHAHAhAHaHaHahaAHAahahaHaHAAHAHAhAHaH aHahaAHAahahaHaHAAHAHAhAHaHaHahaAHAahahaHaHAAHAHAh AHaHaHahaAHAahahaHaHAAHAHAhAHaHaHahaAHAahahaHaHAAH AHAhAHaHaHahaAHAahahaHaHAAHAHAhAHaHaHahaAHAahahaHa HAAHAHAhAHaHaHahaAHAahahaHaHAAHAHAhAHaHaHahaAHAaha haHaHAAHAHAhAHaHaHahaAHAahahaHaHAAHAHAhAHaHaHahaAH AahahaHaHAAHAHAhAHaHaHahaAHAa

Is that guy on decaf or WHAT? Seriously - Jigsaw - you gotta space out - that attitude is totally unacceptable.

And Azzazzimon - no I hope to god not =) especially after I reported that post first thing I saw it =)
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)

Emiko: you are too good for this world. Keep it up
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

While Emiko might let it go, I won't. No one talks to my guild members like that, so.......Busted!
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

lol

thats funny the way u guys act, trick the cussing filer? if i say sumthing like i did, and use |_| if u think that is a u its ur problem, but its not a u, i wuz just asking a q and ppl have to be rude, wut a sad world, ur lucky i dont report this to a mod, :P u wuld think they wuld get mad at u guys tho, for tryin to get me to quit their game, instead of just answering

Re: lol

Originally posted by Mr.Jigsaw
    thats funny the way u guys act, trick the cussing filer? if i say sumthing like i did, and use |_| if u think that is a u its ur problem, but its not a u, i wuz just asking a q and ppl have to be rude, wut a sad world, ur lucky i dont report this to a mod, :P u wuld think they wuld get mad at u guys tho, for tryin to get me to quit their game, instead of just answering

*boggles*

I suppose.. that somewhere in the sad sick little world of Jigsaw that made sense?

Go home Jr. We dont need people like you harassing others all over the place.
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

I suppose your amazing idea about people using shops one at a timewas brilliant in someone's mind.. but it looked like pure saracasm from here

If you really thought think that is a good idea... *shakes head*

Honestly this post should have been put in to the Suggestions topic, since I think you were making a suggestion, albeit a saracastic, impractical one ?

But, hey if you got a head on your shoulders like you seem to .. come up with some VALID ideas and post em in suggestions, and get a real conversaation going, then perhaps petition the idea in game and hope a high level admin sees it. ya never know where a good idea can lead

Just my 2 credits

no hard feelinsgs

i think ..

1. umm ,yea, it was sarcasim.

Heres a great i idea that FC will love....

2. Reported

3. ignored

next.............

Talking Puhlease People

***DONT FEED THE TROLLS***

unless your just upping you post count(like me)
    God Im Lazy...