Thread: So much time waiting

So much time waiting

I write this now becose for the THIRD time in 20 minutes I have to wait for a root to leave my pet.

It is so damn annoing that the last thing a mob do is to cast a root on my pet so I just have to stay an watch him while I am not able to do anything.

I can not debuff him (Friendly), I can not heal min (Enemy), I not can shoot at him. I can not do anything to brake the buff other than getting someone into the room and got killed my selv.

I can not deactivate him becouse then I would need a MP to be able to cast the spell again. And don't even try to suggest I use one of the pets I can cast my self. This game is not build so that shall be an option. And playing in team with this (And team with an MP) is impossible until they do something drastic about pet pathing.

I don't expect FC to read this. I don't expect FC to do ANYTHING about it. I just wish Lucast ART could hurry up and give me SWG.
    Last edited by Tentumbs; Aug 28th, 2002 at 17:17:04.
    Once a gimp, always a gimp

Be resourceful, try pulling mobs to your pet.

Hmm. Try that when all around you are red. I have tried that when my pet stands in a room I can run thru, but when he is up agains a wall in a room with one exit then it run in with me, out again with me untill I am dead.

Sorry, but in many occations that is not an option.
    (And I have to play maxed levels for what I can make becouse I can not get xp in team)
    Once a gimp, always a gimp

Arrow

Higher level roots and snares last too long, for no good reason whatsoever. Each root and snare nano should last 2 minutes max, with QL determining the maximum attack rating of the nano (which would make nano resist a lot more useful - cast a low QL root on a high level player and it would be much more likely to get resisted, but a high QL root would use more if not all of your nano AR and hence be less likely to be resisted).