Thread: Woot New Sol only Items

Woot New Sol only Items

Last edited by StarFury5; Aug 27th, 2002 at 19:51:28.
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Yes really nice and good new items for sols. But hmmmm can anyone explain me how I'll be ever able to equip this weapon?

http://v020u46eff.maximumasp.com/AOD...sp?AOID=165200

Look at the assault rifle and full auto requirements. With a full set of ql200 FA Imps and I'm lvl 176 now I have only about hmm I have to check but cannot cause sever is down atm about 840 Full Auto hmmm but I need over 1k FA to use this weapon? Can anyone say me how?

And next thing is if I have 3 FA Autos my Assault Rifle goes down like hell. Hehe so I'm not able to get 1k+ Assoault Rifle as well.

And I never be able to switch to this weapon during fights.

You will never see a soldier using this weapon cause no soldier can equip this weapon! Do we get a +400 FA Buff next time? If not we cannot equip it!

So the only good items and usable items are the new armor and the Nophex Gun. But this new FA Weapon is useless atm or am I wrong? What do you think?

I think one of the thhings that you need to keep in mind when looking at items that are in the upcoming patches is that Funcom is apparently starting to gear up towards shadowlands, and that soldiers may receive full auto buffs in the future.

With all this in mind, I dont think that it would be that hard to reach the stats, once the provisions are in the game to do so
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

Talking

I agree don't take a gift as a "oh gee thanks' because you never know .. I would get one and hold onto the gun .. becuase some day .. you may get bigger AR buffs and a FA buff
    Devis 194 Agent Retired
    Xxdevisxx 200 Engi
    ----------------
    VASHBot A simple and secure guild/raid bot for AO
    VASHBot Forums

there is also the option to raise the level cap higher than 200 and allowing people to get their skills higher than currently possible.

I think that funcom is planning to release some new sol fa,ar,re, and other buffs in 14.6. Untill then it looks like we'll just have to hang onto em and dream. But I'd definately say that this is a step in the right direction No?
    Oh one more thing....if you go to the same database and do a search for Crystal you'll find some new nano's though it dosn't say what profession they are fore, it does look like we could possibley have a new buff or two in 14.5.
    /me crosses fingers
    As far as raising the lvl 200 cap, I think this is a good idea, thoughi haven't reached 200 my self, I would love to be able to go to 300 or even 400. As it is im 142 and it looks like ill be hitting the 200 deadline within the year...but i want a reason to keep playing my sol after that....hmmm may the new pvp thng. Oh but i think i read a post somewhere, where Cz or Cosmik said they didnt plan to raise the lvl cap in the near future....so there ya go...
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.