Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ql 33 YALM AVAILLABLE NOW!!!!

Akustic is so nice.... doing everybody a favour by holding the store

So unlike someone else.

Still waiting
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

ql 33 ^_^ it took me HOURSSSSS to find my ql 31 :>

I'm flying around in a QL55 or so, which I found in a chest, back before they stopped dropping. Then, after the ip-reset, I put just enough points into Vehicle Air to be able to equip it. Only to find out later I hadn't factored in my shining VA implant . Oh well... Thankfully, we advs have green nav skills...

Oh, and by the way, Warlock: are you serious?

Yes I am serious

Its not the topic that bothers me (not at all), its the double standards. Drabin gets banned from the forum for posting a thread to all the Prof boards about why people should by the booster. Then Akustic posts to all the prof boards and not a single comment from a board moderator (despite saying that Drabin was banned for cross posting, the topic was irrelevant)

Which just shows that it must have been about the topic content after all.....

Makes me sick

I understand what you mean, Warlock.
    I don't know.... I think the moderators feel there's a difference between a good-natured, albeit misguided newbie posting on a very light subject and an experienced poster, posting on a controversial topic. I think they feel he should have known better.

I'm not trying to defend anyone or take position.... I agree they should have let Akustic known that cross-posting isn't wanted. But the responses to this thread probably made him realize that anyway

Remember, the moderators are still people. Although they should only be guided by the forum rules, it's understandable that sometimes they let their own feelings be of at least some influence.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Well I'll give you one thing....

At least your consistent in your inconsistent moderation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12