Thread: Healing NPC guards

Lightbulb Healing NPC guards

I play a Doc on Omni and I get a little tired of Clan members coming into Omni cities and killing our guards. Of, course there's nothing anyone can do, but I would like to heal the guards and give them a fighting chance. I tried to heal a guard and it would not let me. It would be nice if you gave us Doc's the ability to heal our faction NPC guards.

Do i know ren from somewhere?
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

*casts Izgimmer's Hard BUMP*
    .: Naraya :.

Please.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

Supa bump! Though I would much rather enable the offender to be able to be attacked. Same goes for omni attacking clan cities&guards. Would be cool if there was an option like when a omni enters a clan city or the other way around, people in the zone would get the message:
    "thisandthatcity is being attacked by Omni/Clan forces."
    or
    "There is an invader in thisandthatcity."

You would then use an option wich should have been in the game in the first place.
    /pvp political/all on/off

The invader would of course be put as /pvp political on automatically.

You would not be able to turn off /pvp until a certain time has passed(10 minutes for example)
    Of course, the invader would not be able to turn it off until x ammount of time after he had left the city.
    "There is a storm coming! Our storm! - Paul Mua'dib"
    ---------------------------------------------
    Randomize argument in scripts!

The magical pony, scene1-5,6

Im glad there are trolls and whiners, gives people something to compare with. Makes the rest of us look better.

"Spam is not just something you do, its a way of life."

OOGA BOOGA.
    ---------------------------------------------