Thread: question about MvM

question about MvM

Who would win in a fight, assuming it was Male Vs. Male, in equally favorable conditions. ....

Lions are low to the ground, but large and powerful. The average male weighs 416 pounds and stands 48 inches high.

Large and stocky, male polar bears grow up to 9 feet long and weigh as much as 1,500 pounds. Their paws can measure up to 12 inches in size.

The lion has sharp, retractable claws on each paw and hinge-like jaws containing 2-inch canines

I would go for the Hidden 3rd option,

Elmer Fudd with a Bigass gun hidden in some shrubbery ready to bustah Cap in both their wild Asses.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Nah, Elmer always either shoots himself or Daffy Duck. Doesn't ever seem to hit any other target. My guess is that his shotgun was nerfed several patches back.

My money's on the lion, I hear he was trained by Anun Tearers and plans on dual wielding leet dolls for the fight.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Re: question about MvM

Originally posted by loca
    Who would win in a fight, assuming it was Male Vs. Male, in equally favorable conditions. ....
    Bet you think about male vs male action all the time Loca.

Lions are low to the ground, but large and powerful. The average male weighs 416 pounds and stands 48 inches high.
    Once again, what does this have to do with AO? As a matter of fact, what do any of your posts have to do with anything?

Large and stocky, male polar bears

Their paws can measure up to 12 inches in size.
    Are you into beastiality?
    /me sits back and pulls out some of Messman's infamous popcorn.

Re: Re: question about MvM

Originally posted by Evan "Zenoman" Laurence

Bet you think about male vs male action all the time Loca.

Once again, what does this have to do with AO? As a matter of fact, what do any of your posts have to do with anything?

Are you into beastiality?

yeah im a g4y

and im into beastiality) like u say

conclusion

i love u)

Who votes Loca gets banned from the Forums?

I vote he get molested by a Lion
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango