Thread: newbie general debuffs for pvp

newbie general debuffs for pvp

I'm level 10 and was wondered what debuffs people recommend for pvp at low levels. In particular, what to use against certain profs. I just bought bio met incompetence. I'm also thinking about diminish stamina or agility.

I know I can use antiguardians to look up nf table for various profs (done some of that), but want to get some advice from experienced pvpers.

Just got back from antiguardians. How about this:

Debuff Profs
    BM Enforcer, Doc, MA
    TS Trader, Fixer, Agent, Soldier
    MC NT

Question Umm..

I have to wonder what you think debuffing T&S on a level 10 agent is going to do.

Then again, the vast majority of people your level who pvp (if you can call it that) are extremely twinked out. So maybe you could hit an agent with a general rifle debuff and make his gun turn red. Heh.

--Sandy

I'm MA and thought it might stop him from rooting me

Nah the agent will use his lvl 1 root when he wants to root you. So that wont work, but i like your biomet idea. I used that myself =) I loved when enforcers couldnt mongo.
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Exclamation

Hahaha..

Being as I'm someone who soloed to 90 before I ever started grouping and what pvp I've done has been in FP so I can listen to the whining "That heal pet is so unfair!"..

My agent doesn't even own a root. Not one. So the only thing I've ever used T&S for is divest/plunder/wrangle/heal pet.

I always ASSUMED.. since T&S is our only dark blue nano skill.. that agent nanos don't use it at all and the only purpose is for FP/mimic.

Jesus Christ, I'm a n00b.

--Sandy

Well the fact that most classes, or at least (enforcers before 190 are JUST withing the stats to cast mongo crush)...ooops

I was like 2 points or so over in one of the skills.

Thats kinda sucks tho :|
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

ive done low level, mid level...and well...sort of high lvl pvp but not quite...

I have to say the incompetences will help you kill your opponent better, but there's no other time it comes in use more than low levels. I have a level 20 soldier, if i debuff a enforcer's BM they cant seem to mongo, and since everyone OEs in those levels, incompetences work even better than ever. I always keep myself expertise'd on every nano skill i need to stop people from doing it though. Its also a good idea to keep a lower version of a gun as an OE'd higher ql one may be less effective than one that won't be OEd at all or as much.

Of course though everything changes if ppl use outside buffs...
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)