Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: make all buffs self only !

Heh you have a lot more nukes than i have Div 9s in my inventory. Are you gonna post something to prove your claim that NTs are the ones worst of when they are deprived ?
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

just a thought... if what he sais actually is true ( the trader that is ) that a 50% OE gun ql 200 is less effective as a non OE ql 100 gun, then NTs and fist MA:s and such have an advantage against diprives/plunder/divest/ransak ... since they dont OE..

if not .. well then the NT might have a disadvantage in the sense that he have to "search" for a nuke that is appropriate and which he can execute...

just imho..

cheers
    Znails

Originally posted by Mortalstrike
    Are you gonna post something to prove your claim that NTs are the ones worst of when they are deprived ?
    Are you gonna post something to prove UR claim?
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Originally posted by Znaily
    just a thought... if what he sais actually is true ( the trader that is ) that a 50% OE gun ql 200 is less effective as a non OE ql 100 gun, then NTs and fist MA:s and such have an advantage against diprives/plunder/divest/ransak ... since they dont OE..

if not .. well then the NT might have a disadvantage in the sense that he have to "search" for a nuke that is appropriate and which he can execute...

just imho..

cheers
    heh, the NT will be hit twice: first the gun will be OE (and with such poor weapon skills it is very easy) then the NT will also have to use a lower level nuke.

Originally posted by Jekyll

Are you gonna post something to prove UR claim?
    Are you reading my posts at all ? Seems like you arent. Please contribute something to the discussion. If you arent gonna do that then stop wasting peoples time. I have have posted something, my personal experience on drains. Heck! Even Tolbat has done that. All you have been doing is saying: "Youre not right", "Not true", "Thats all wrong". Dont you have something to back it up with ??

On another note, it is true that a ql 100 gun that have the skills for is better than a ql 200 gun thats only 50% effective.

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Let me make it easy on both of ya, k?

SHORTKEY BAR!

There

Said it!

Now figure out what it does..

Btw - dunno how many slots there are in the inv, but I guess you'll be able to put just as many nukes in the hotkey bars.

Now start thinking before you whine/flame

Woops - did it myself...

Anyhow, thing is, everybody gets hurt by the plunder/divests, live with it (Fight debuffed, or don't fight when there's a trader around)

---------------------------
    Littletza, President of Shadow Ops
    191 soldier
    RK2

And yes, I don't fight traders/docs at all
    Fixers neither, but anyone can testify that fighting a fixer is more of a practice in futility than anything else

Originally posted by kokk

Anyhow, thing is, everybody gets hurt by the plunder/divests, live with it (Fight debuffed, or don't fight when there's a trader around)

---------------------------
    Littletza, President of Shadow Ops
    191 soldier
    RK2

And yes, I don't fight traders/docs at all
    Fixers neither, but anyone can testify that fighting a fixer is more of a practice in futility than anything else
    Exactly! Debuffs fubars everyone. Its equal for us all! If you dont like em, dont fight em.

Jecc you are so full of crap.

bottomline:

Soldiers vs. Traders: Trader ransaks, plunders, deprives, divests the poor soldiers weapon skills. As result the soldier's ATK rating drops dramaticly, lowers the effectivity of the weapon and does MUCH lower damage.

NT vs. Trader: Trader ransaks, plunders, deprives, divests the poor NT's nanoskills. As result the NT has to use a lower QL nuke which does MUCH less damage.

see... it's the same thing for soldiers as it is for NT's, just different style of weapon.

I agree 100% with Mortalstrike on this subject. Tolbat and Jecc grow up and learn how to add to a discussion in a mature and orderly fashion. When you're accomplished that learn how the game really works. THEN you can actually contribute to the discussion by presinting you point of view and experiences not just tell ppl to STFU or pull a corn cob out their ***
    -------------------------------------
    Zerpentor lvl 213 Enforcer
    Lequack lvl 201 MP
    Ziele lvl 180 Soldier

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123