Thread: I Have to say it.....

I Have to say it.....

I stopped ages ago but..

This forum is ..

Waaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaah waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

And.

OMG LOOK I GOT A TITLE NOW I AM THE BEST PERSON!!!

And

OMFG WE GOT TARASQUE LAST NIGHT WE OWN YOU!!!!!!!

Heh.

PvP Is getting really lame, you know the abuse, taunting and ****.

You stand in the arena, get ganked and kill both people and get abuse hurled at you saying HOW YOU BREAK ME ROOTS AND OMFG YOUR OUTSIDE BUFFED , then you explain to them in great detail all the buffs and what they do for them to go , **** YOU!

That why I stopped.

Seriously tho, its going in circles.
    Every week there a camalot post, CLAN HAS CAMALOT!
    Day later, OMNI HAS CAMALOT !!!!!!!!!
    And we have Kill on sight lists, and OMG GANKED and...**** man..

I aint going to post about this again.

But it does get me/others mad when you come into the arena and get smack talked, haha where your enforcer now cloud! Etc etc..

Grow up :|

More waaah waah whine whine.......

Ill just troll the forums correcting people
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

hehehehehe

no pvp

cept my fixr... >_>

no tarasque

i dun like it
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

Waah waah!

Nodamp >_> <_< ^_^ ^o^
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Heh..

So true..

Hell, I *suck* at pvp in AO, and on the rare occaisions I duel someone and win, it's the same old s***.

"Wah wah, your heal pet is made of cheese." -- Wonder what they'd say if I was using mimic trader.

"You used AS in the middle of a fight! I'm petitioning, you EXPLOITER!"

Them: "How did the fight go?"
    Me: "I won."
    Them: "You were wearing your god damn broken bracer, weren't you?"

And my favorite.. the time I was level 100ish and dueled an 81 soldier, and BARELY won.. to have him sending me /tells for something like an HOUR about how soldiers were gimped and agents were overpowered and that soldiers should get 75% damage reflected back again, and should get a 20 second 100% crit buff reusable every 2 minutes and that TMS should have no nano shutdown effect.

Boo hoo.

Is pvp balanced? F*** no. Is anyone forcing you to pvp? Nope!

If I ever play my agent again it'll just be to run around ganking same-side untitled grey level 75's. Now THAT sounds fun right now.

--Sandy

Only thing I do is ask a persons stats nicely.

And then go, wait something is wrong.

/me prays for BLood bat/mace.

wha?

I used to be an *******, but Ive changed.

Just funny that all the hate mail, whining etc is all directed at me.
    Even tho I have really stopped and reply to other peoples whining and spam to get my post count back woot ;D
    I am a Tragic Figure

I know what ya mean.. and I can relate to the whole "haha where's your enforcer now?" thing.

Back when I pvped a lot in Asheron's Call I had a fairly uber min-maxxed pvp archer. Then one day AC had a patch go wrong and my character got bugged out, ie, she suddenly became critically weak to certain types of attacks. After numerous bug reports and asking for assistance (like a petition in AO would be) they said there was nothing they could do so I deleted her and rerolled. And essentially got the same line of s*** for losing a character when it was out of my control (much like you lost yours).

I'm just sick of listening to people whine and cry on those rare occaisions when I win, especially because I have NO "uber loot" and have never fought with outside buffs.. so whatever.. if they are that gimped they can't take me down maybe they shouldn't be pvping..

--Sandy

sooo cloudeh i was wondering... do you still deny that you exploited? there were 2 big threads where u denied it.. and now you really for sure must be banned.

out with it man!

cause thats pretty lame if you went on and on and on about your innocence but were guilty.

So you are complaining that most of the board is whines, as opposed to the constructive "I can't PvP wah! wah! 2hb is better wah! no bracers wah!" that used to fill the forums in the past?

Red face

Wow, I'm glad I don't pvp.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Originally posted by Nothinman
    sooo cloudeh i was wondering... do you still deny that you exploited? there were 2 big threads where u denied it.. and now you really for sure must be banned.

out with it man!

cause thats pretty lame if you went on and on and on about your innocence but were guilty.

Hehe I wonder how long it would take for someone to realise..

March 20th, 2002 15:23:01

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    **** **** ****! SO that how every ****ing one has one now!

Damnit the next big exploit that is out im doing it, everyone else has!
    I am a Tragic Figure

PVP against Cloudeh consisted of me talking enormous amounts of trash to Cloudeh, followed by me exiting the Omni Ent Arena and running in circles around the arena with Cloudeh chasing me.... in pink heart boxer shorts. Just before the white light, as I lay there on the ground facing sideways and looking up at Cloudeh... I couldn't help but notice... DAMN CLOUDEH IS SEXAY!

Now I post here in the pvp forum's to call and end to Cloudeh's sexayness! He's using his sex appeal to gain an unfair advantage in PVP. SPLOITER!

Sorry wanted to keep in line with the "Whaaaa whaaaa" tone of posts in there forums. :P
    /me sits back and pulls out some of Messman's infamous popcorn.

LoL, was that when me and resta and some others Picked of mostly all of storm one by one in ent?

That was funny, since some where teamed, inside and outside the arena, if one was attacked inside, those outside in 75% zone where open to attack.

Fun

Shame ...I lost those boxers. Care to buy me a new one??
    I am a Tragic Figure