Thread: The 10 suggestions.

The 10 suggestions.

Suggestion #1. Raise the HP scale on all profs. HP should never be less than one's potential highest attack at their level.....

Suggestion #2. Remove the all the damage lowering elements in PvP. Weapons should do full damage, nukes should do full damage, heals should do full healing.....

Suggestion #3. Rework the non-unique mobs so that their HP & attack ability is like that of a player.

Suggestion #4. Make the mobs smart. Make them use their abilities to the fullest. Many times have I fought NT mobs and maybe 5% of the time, they nuke. They are NTs. They should be nuking like the player NTs do. MP mobs should have pets with him (let the nightmares of pet pathing truly begin). Engie mobs should have pets. Crat mobs should be able to charm you and make you fight your teammates.

Suggestion #5. Drop the gas in all non-city zones to 25%. Up the gas in all city zones to 100%. Drop the gas in all bars and apartments to 0%.

Suggestion #6. Give Atrox Enforcers the ability to bash down locked doors and smash open locked chests. (Would love to see this happen in a mission one day).

Suggestion #7. Get rid of the walls in the Omni Ent arena and make the whole inside of the coliseum 0%.

Suggestion #8. Give each prof a few different sets of prof-specific weapons / armor / items that are better than any of the generic ones and more tailored to the prof (i.e. Agent only rifle's, Soldier only assault rifles, Fixxer only SMGs, MA only swords, NT only nano orbs, etc...) Make these items obtainable via tradeskill only and make the colors / appearance choosable during the creation process.

Suggestion #9. Remove the level attribute dependancy / IP system from all skills. The 6 base stats should be the only things affected by your 'level' (str, sta, sen, psy, int, agi) and be the only things you can put IP points into. Everything else should be 'learned'. The color/cost of the skill should determine the speed at which the skill is learned. To learn a skill, you would either do a 'training' mission (where you would be required to make lots of use of the skill you're training in) or use the skill in some manner (i.e. kill a number of mobs using a specific weapon type to learn that weapon skill or use your screwdriver on robot junk to make nano sensors to boost your engineering skills). Each use of the skill would bring you closer to earning a skill point. How much closer would depend on the object which the skill was used for (i.e. level / defense ability of the mob).

For tradeskills, there would have to be a 'failure' element put into the game. There should only be a chance of failure when your skill is more 20% lower than the skill needed to make the item. After that, the production of the item should be for certain. There should be two ways to advance your tradeskills: by doing them or by being 'trained' via training mission (where you'd end up doing it anyway, but wouldn't have to spend the money to get the raw materials).

Suggestion #10: Randomize unique mob spawns. Let them spawn in any 25% / 0% zone. Let them roam around in the playfield wherever they like. And when they are killed, let them spawn again in no more than 5 minutes, but in a completely different playfield.
    .: Naraya :.

Re: The 10 suggestions.

Originally posted by Naraya
    Suggestion #4. Make the mobs smart. Make them use their abilities to the fullest. Many times have I fought NT mobs and maybe 5% of the time, they nuke. They are NTs. They should be nuking like the player NTs do. MP mobs should have pets with him (let the nightmares of pet pathing truly begin). Engie mobs should have pets. Crat mobs should be able to charm you and make you fight your teammates.
    Okay now thats just funny. Maybe give mobs the same HP and same nano and same ACs as players then consider letting them do that. I mean its bad enough when you get a vet doc type who CH 10 times in 1 fight. NTs nuking with nullity. That would just be freaking hilarious watching the whole team go down to a nanomage.
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

What you have suggested boils down to this:

Rewrite the whole game.
    From the ground up.

NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
    Not in your wildest dreams.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.